In February of last year I put up a post
Is Corona an escaped lab virus?
Being the cynic I am, I cannot shake the feeling that this is an escaped virus from the Wuhan lab. A lab rat (lab worker) may have gotten sloppy with HAZMAT technique and carried it outside.
Nothing I’ve seen since then has changed my mind. This is a lab engineered virus. It is part of the “Gain of Function” efforts in the Wuhan lab. This virus does not exist in any animal.
In 2019, with the backing of NIAID, the National Institutes of Health committed $3.7 million over six years for research that included some gain-of-function work. The program followed another $3.7 million, 5-year project for collecting and studying bat coronaviruses, which ended in 2019, bringing the total to $7.4 million.
Gain of Function is so dangerous that it was halted in 2014 but the pause was lifted by the National Institute of Health in 2017. And somehow Fauci knew that Donald Trump was going to face an outbreak
Anthony S. Fauci, MD, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said there is “no doubt” Donald J. Trump will be confronted with a surprise infectious disease outbreak during his presidency.
During a forum on pandemic preparedness at Georgetown University, Fauci said the Trump administration will not only be challenged by ongoing global health threats such as influenza and HIV, but also a surprise disease outbreak.
And he didn’t say “maybe.” He said “definitely.”
“We will definitely get surprised in the next few years.”
Last year SoS Mike Pompeo asserted that the virus escaped from the Wuhan lab and was roundly ridiculed for it. The sh*tbags at Politifact gave anyone who hinted at this a “Pants on Fire” rating. Recently they quietly retracted that position:
- PolitiFact quietly retracted a fact check from September 2020 on Monday that called a Hong Kong virologist’s claim that COVID-19 was a lab-created virus a “debunked conspiracy theory.”
- “The claim is inaccurate and ridiculous. We rate it Pants on Fire!” the now-retracted fact check stated.
- A PolitiFact editor’s note appended to an archived version of the fact check stated that the statements from scientists who asserted that the virus that causes COVID-19 could not have been manipulated is “now more widely disputed.”
The rest of the turds who were so adamant about the virus not coming from the lab are finding their legs getting wobbly.
If you still have any doubts let’s kill them off now.
The Biden regime not only doesn’t know the origins of the virus, it doesn’t want to know.
Doocy asked Psaki why Biden, who often speaks of his close relationship as vice president with Chinese President Xi Jinping, doesn’t call Xi to demand transparency.
Psaki sidestepped the question and instead focused on an argument that China’s participation is necessary, along with “a range of partners around the world.”
“You’re misunderstanding how this process actually works. An international investigation led by the World Health Organization is something that we’ve actually been pressing for for several months, in coordination with a range of partners around the world. We need that data, we need that information from the Chinese government,” she said.
The World Health Organization. Right. The same WHO that swallowed China’s lies and the virus not being contagious and then regurgitated them to the world.
Biden so desperately wants to protect China that he shut down a Donald Trump investigation into the origins of the virus
The existence of the investigation, run primarily out of the State Department’s arms control and verification bureau, had not been previously known – nor had the Biden administration’s actions.
The revelations will lead to uncomfortable allegations for Biden that his team politicized the public health effort, and harmed the nation by shutting down a useful inquiry begun by his predecessor.
To me that’s the final nail in the coffin. Here’s my take:
- This virus was created in Wuhan as part of the Gain of Function research.
- It escapes the lab in 2019
- China recognizes what happened early but lied about it and destroyed evidence.
- In January 2020 China tells the WHO that the virus is not contagious or transmissible person to person
- Instead of sealing off the country, Xi chooses not to let a good crisis go to waste.
- Xi seals off Hubei province from the rest of China in January but does not seal Hubei from the rest of the world
- China hoards PPE in early 2020 and does not come clean
The leak may have been unintentional, but instead of acting to shut it down, Xi used it as a weapon to bring the rest of the world to is knees. It is a war crime. Instead of seeking the truth, your President (and his minions in the media) is acting as the lead defense counsel for the CCP.
It’s where the family money comes from.