Mistrust in the media is at an all time high and it is well deserved. There are very few outlets that can be looked at as fair and balanced. Most are firmly planted in the DNC and their coverage reflects that. Some of the many omissions involve left wing violence. There are commenters on this site who assert that it’s all a one way street and Trump is entirely to blame. We are pounded every day with reports of alleged right wing misdeeds but those from the left are totally ignored. Well, we’re going to address that void.
A quick search for left wing violence yielded a list from Tom Elliott at Grabien
|Ugly, bloody scenes in San Jose as protesters attack Trump||06/03/2016||The Washington Post|
|Police: Clinton Supporter Lights Flag on Fire, Attacks Trump Supporter||07/31/2016||CBS2 Pittsburgh|
|Trump Supporter in NJ Attacked with Crowbar on Street, Police Say||08/09/2016||New Jersey 101.5|
|Tennessee Man Attacked at Garage Sale for Being Trump Supporter||08/18/2016||The Daily Caller|
|Some protesters got aggressive at the end of the night as Trump supporters left Minneapolis fundraiser||08/19/2016||Minneapolis Star-Tribune|
|Leftist MOB Beats, Kicks, Pummels TRUMP Supporter for Wearing #MAGA Hat||09/28/2016||The Gateway Pundit|
|Republican headquarters in N. Carolina firebombed: ‘Nazi Republicans leave town or else’||10/17/2016||New York Daily News|
|Vandals throw bricks through windows at Delaware County Republican Party office||10/18/2016||Fox 59 Indianapolis|
|Twitter Erupts with Calls for Donald Trump To Be Assassinated||11/09/2016||The Daily Caller|
|Student Trump supporter attacked at Woodside High School||11/10/2016||KTVU Fox2|
|Police: Florida student punches classmate carrying Trump sign||11/11/2016||Palm Beach Post|
|Female anti-bullying ambassador, 23, arrested at Trump Tower protest for pushing man, 74, to the ground in fight over Trump||11/11/2016||Daily Mail|
|11-Year-Old Boy Badly Beat up for Voting Trump in Mock Election||11/11/2016||The Daily Caller|
|‘You voted Trump’ yelled at man while he’s beaten in Chicago streets||11/12/2016||CBS News|
|2 Men Attack Trump Supporter in Meriden, Conn.: Police||11/13/2016||NBC Connecticut|
|Student attacked for wearing ‘Make America Great Again’ hat at anti-Trump protest||11/16/2016||WUSA 9|
|Cornell College Republicans president assaulted, called ‘racist bitch’||12/15/2016||The College Fix|
|Four anti-Trump activists in custody after mentally disabled man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live||01/05/2017||Fox32 Chicago|
|Shocking moment Trump fan is attacked after putting out fire sparked by inauguration protesters||01/24/2017||The Sun|
|Protesters block streets, attack Trump supporter’s car in Eugene after peaceful rally||01/29/2017||The Oregonian|
|Trump Supporter Knocked Unconscious After Being Hit by Airport Protesters||01/31/2017||The Washington Free Beacon|
|Riot Forces Cancellation Of Yiannopoulos Talk At UC Berkeley||02/01/2017||KPIX 5, CBS San Francisco|
|Anti-Trump Protesters Block Ambulance Rushing to Hospital||02/06/2017||Lifezette|
|Rohrabacher Staffer, 71, Knocked Unconscious By Protesters Delivering Cards||02/15/2017||CBS Los Angeles|
|‘Bell Curve’ author attacked by protesters at Middlebury College||03/05/2017||The Boson Globe|
|Ann Coulter speech at UC Berkeley canceled, again, amid fears for safety||04/26/2017||The Washington Post|
|Portland Rose Parade canceled after ‘antifascists’ threaten GOP marchers||04/27/2017||The Washington Post|
|Prosecutors file new charges against inauguration protesters who rioted, torched immigrant’s limo||04/28/2017||The Washington Post|
|Message to GOP Rep.: ‘This is how we’re going to kill your wife’||05/10/2017||Politico|
|Police: Woman followed then threatened Congressman David Kustoff||05/11/2017||WREG CBS 3|
|Two tossed from rowdy town hall in Mandan||05/11/2017||The Bismarck Tribune|
|FBI arrests Tucson man over threats to U.S. Rep. Martha McSally||05/15/2017||Arizona Daily Star|
|Former professor suspected in Berkeley bike-lock attack enters plea in Oakland court||05/29/2017||East Bay Times|
|Congressman Steve Scalise Gravely Wounded in Alexandria Baseball Field Ambush||06/04/2017||New York Times|
|‘One down, 216 to go’: New York representative receives threatening message after congressman shooting||06/14/2017||New York Daily News|
|Several shots fired at truck flying ‘Make America Great Again’ flag on I-465||06/15/2017||FOX 59 Indianapolis|
|Anti-Donald Trump campaigner ‘shoots Republican neighbour twice in the head’||08/16/2017||The Independent|
|Missouri Senator: ‘I Hope Trump Is Assassinated’||08/17/2017||The Daily Caller|
|Threats Against EPA Employees Up 50% Under Trump Admin.||10/06/2017||NBC Washington|
|Trump supporter attacked by 2 women at DC restaurant, police say||04/02/2018||FOXNew.com|
|Trump supporter says she was attacked by two women at a DC restaurant over her political views||04/03/2018||DailyMail.com|
|Here are some of the death threats made against EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt||04/11/2018||CBS News|
|Climate skeptic Marc Morano details his career of death threats||04/25/2018||ClimateDepot|
|Stuart man charged with threatening Rep. Brian Mast’s children over Trump policy||06/19/2018||TCPalm (USA Today)|
|Increasing threats to Homeland Security include burned animal carcass left on staffer’s porch||06/25/2018||WTOP.com|
|Dem Party Volunteer Charged With Threatening to Kill GOP Rep’s Kids||06/27/2018||Townhall|
|California man arrested for threatening to kill FCC Chairman Ajit Pai’s family over net neutrality||06/29/2018||The Verge|
|Man allegedly threatens to chop up Rand Paul and his family with an ax||07/02/2018||Courier Journal|
|‘ABOLISH ICE’: Nebraska vandals cause $1,200 in property damage at state GOP headquarters||07/03/2018||Conservative Review|
|Random Stranger Takes Kid’s MAGA Hat, Tosses Drink on Him||07/04/2018||Daily Caller|
|‘Irate’ man arrested for threats against Trump supporters, Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-N.Y.)||07/07/2018||New York Post|
|Someone untied Betsy DeVos’s yacht in Ohio. Damage ensued.||07/26/2018||The Washington Post|
|Hit & Run Victim Says He Was Targeted Because Of Trump Bumper Sticker||08/01/2018||CBS 4 Boston|
|Anarchy Breaks Out in Portland, With the Mayor’s Blessing||08/03/2018||Wall Street Journal|
|Cambridge man facing charges for cash offer to kill ICE agent||08/09/2018||boston Herald|
|Trump Backer Claims Social Distortion Singer Punched Him Over Politics||08/15/2018||CBS13 Sacramento|
|Student Who Took Classmate’s MAGA Hat Says She Was Making Political Statement||08/27/2018||CBS 13 Sacramento|
|Castro Valley Man Accused Of Switchblade Assault On GOP Congressional Candidate||09/11/2018||CBS San Francisco|
|‘Threats of Rape and Strangling’ Force D.C. McAllister Into Hiding After Anti-Abortion Tweet||09/11/2018||pjmedia.com|
|Las Vegas professor shot himself in arm to protest Trump||09/11/2018||Las Vegas Review Journal|
|Secret Service looking into ‘Where is John Wilkes Booth’ comment by Broadway actress||09/12/2018||MSN.com|
|Georgetown Professor Says White Republicans Should Be Castrated, Fed To Swine||10/01/2018||The Daily Caller|
|A man sent letters with ricin to Pentagon, and suspicious letters to Pentagon, Ted Cruz||10/02/2018||NBC News|
|Antifa Arsonists Vandalize Pro-Trump Truck — Then Torch It||10/09/2018||KPTV|
|Antifa vandalizes New York GOP headquarters||10/14/2018||ABC7 NY|
|Dem Operative Arrested in Nevada After Assaulting Female GOP Staffer||10/17/2018||The Washington Free Beacon|
|Two GOP Candidates Assaulted in Minnesota||10/17/2018||The Washington Free Beacon|
|Man arrested for threatening Kavanaugh-supporting senators||10/19/2018||NY Post|
|Left-wing Wisc. man accused of attempting to buy radioactive material with intent to kill||10/24/2018||WTMJ|
|Democrat arrested after threatening to assault black GOP campaign worker||10/25/2018||WBTV|
|Trump-Hating Former Porn Star Engages In Shootout With Cops||10/25/2018||The Daily Wire|
|Federal authorities offer reward for Wyoming suspect who set fire to local GOP headquarters||10/25/2018||Associated Press|
|Four shots fired into Volusia County Republican Headquarters, police say||10/29/2018||WFTV|
|Seattle City Council Candidate Drops Out Of Race, Citing Left-Wing Harassment Of His Wife||11/14/2018||The Daily Caller|
|Trump supporter assaulted while wearing MAGA hat||11/16/2018||The Hill|
|Vandals Throw Giant Boulder Through Rep. McCarthy’s Office Window||11/22/2018||The Daily Caller|
|A North Dakota Man Pleaded Guilty To Planning To Flip Trump’s Limo With A Forklift||12/01/2018||BuzzFeed|
|Antifa activist facing assault charges was tied to Democratic policymakers||02/11/2019||Fox News|
|Man accused of pulling gun on victim wearing MAGA hat||02/17/2019||WBKO|
|VIDEO: Conservative suffers blow to the face at Berkeley (UPDATE: Police ID suspect)||02/19/2019||Campus Reform|
|Indiana couple drove boys with Trump flags off road: police||07/22/2019||FOX 32 Chicago|
|Man says he was attacked for wearing MAGA hat in Manhattan||08/01/2019||NY Post|
|Antifa protester who attacked Trump supporter pleads guilty to assault||10/05/2019||NY Post|
|Felony charge filed in punching of man leaving Trump rally in Minneapolis||10/24/2019||Star Tribune|
|Florida Man Arrested After Allegedly Spitting on a Man and Slapping His MAGA Hat||10/29/2019||Newsweek|
|Florida man in Trump costume punched in face by 14-year-old girl: cops||10/29/2019||NY Post|
|Child hospitalized after beating on school bus for wearing Trump hat||11/21/2019||NY Post|
|Viral video shows attack on former Sac State College Republicans president||12/06/2019||The State Hornet|
|Man allegedly kills pro-Trump boss after argument, throws American flag on his body||01/20/2020||ABC News|
|Ex-NYPD cop punched at his Nashville birthday party after red cap mistaken for MAGA hat||02/07/2020||NY Post|
|Man accused of driving through Republican voter registration tent arrested||02/08/2020||News4JAX|
|New Hampshire man arrested after allegedly assaulting pro-Trump teen at polling site||02/13/2020||FOX News|
|82-year-old veteran attacked for carrying Trump sign||06/07/2020||Boston Herald|
|82-year old veteran Trump supporter attacked for second time||07/20/2020||Boston Herald|
|Vandals destroy Massachusetts veteran’s Trump signs 3 separate times||07/21/2020||WCVB 5|
|Colorado Woman Allegedly Assaults 12-Year-Old Over Trump Sign||09/01/2020||LaCorte News|
|Women face hate crime charges after attacking Trump supporters outside DNC||09/09/2020||NY Post|
|Armed Man Attacks Three Trump Supporters, Including 84 Year Old Woman||09/18/2020||RedState.com|
|Yorba Linda protest organizer who drove car into crowd charged with attempted murder||09/30/2020||Los Angeles Times|
|Police: Man wields knife at Oregon Women for Trump rally||10/06/2020||Portland Tribune|
|Joe Biden Supporter Allegedly Fires Shotgun At Two Republicans Driving By House||10/19/2020||Daily Caller|
|Douglas Woman Charged With Attacking 73-Year-Old Trump Supporter||10/19/2020||CBS Boston|
|San Francisco police arrest man in assault on Trump fan||10/21/2020||SF Gate|
And that doesn’t come close to listing them all. That mouthy harridan Sandy Cortez whines that Ted Cruz almost got her killed
“you almost had me murdered 3 weeks ago so you can sit this one out,”
but it was a Bernie Supporter who shot Steve Scalise.
There is an archive of left wing violence on the right here. The reports are so voluminous that they needed to be divided into individual years. A sampling:
- At least 217 violent protesters were arrested in Washington D.C. on President Trump’s inauguration day.
- Democrat Vice Presidential candidate Tim Kaine appeared on MSNBC calling for members of his party to “fight in Congress, fight in the courts, fight in the streets, fight online, fight at the ballot box.”
- Four Chicago gangstas were charged with hate crimes for kidnapping and beating a mentally disabled white student and live streaming video on Facebook forcing the victim to repeat anti-Trump taunts.
- Madonna, a person with the economic resources to pose a viable threat, publicly stated, “I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House.” The Secret Service decided to investigate her due to her threat. She claimed the comment was a metaphor.
- Pro-Trump demonstrator knocked out at protest.
- A Trump supporter was attacked after putting out a fire started by anti-Trump protesters.
- When Trump protesters encountered a driver with a pro-Trump flag on his car, they surrounded the vehicle, ripped off and began burning the flag, and pounded the car. They also punctured on the tires.
“fight in Congress, fight in the courts, fight in the streets, fight online, fight at the ballot box.”
It’s kind of difficult to see that as anything other than inciting violence. And it’s only January!
- It was reported in early February 2017 that 12,000 tweets had called for Trump’s assassination since his inauguration.
- An Antifa website encouraged physical violence against Trump supporters, capitalists and others who hold conservative-leaning views.
- Marcella Arguello, a writer for Bill Nye‘s Netflix show, Bill Nye Saves The World, wrote on Twitter that the deaths of “a few old a** conservative white men” would be worth it if it led to gun control.
- Congressmen Steve Scalise and five others shot by rabid anti-Trump activist and former Bernie Sanders volunteer James Hodgkinson prior to a congressional charitable event. He had a list of names of the Republican lawmakers he wanted to murder. Just three days before the shooting, Huffington Post published an article that called for prosecuting and executing President Trump, saying that impeaching the president was not enough to appease the liberal author. During the shooting, Hodgkinson was heard shouting “This is for healthcare!” After the shooting, a Democrat strategist created the hashtag #HuntRepublicanCongressmen and voiced hate statements against Republicans.
- Anthony Bourdain, a chef on CNN and formerly the Food Network, said that he would poison President Trump’s food if he could. Bourdain subsequently committed suicide on June 8, 2018.
- Rapper Snoop Dogg posted an image of a dead Donald Trump with the words “Make America Crip Again.”
- U.S. Senator from Kentucky Rand Paul was assaulted outside his home in Bowling Green by a neighbor. Paul received six broken ribs and fluid buildup around his lungs from the attack. His assailant, Rene Boucher (who is politically registered as a Democrat and embraces leftist views), admitted to the attack and now faces possible felony charges due to the attack and its severity. The liberal media originally claimed that the assault was the result of a dispute over landscaping, but several of Paul’s neighbors discredited the claim and exposed it as fake news when they confirmed Boucher’s leftist and vehement anti-Trump views, which he posted on his Facebook account (which has since been blocked from public view by Facebook). Boucher was subsequently sentenced to 30 days in prison and had a lawsuit filed against him by Paul for the assault.
- CNN’s Chris Cillizza puts Trump in crosshairs.
- CNN guest Prof. Lawrence Tribe says of Trump: “If you’re going to shoot him, you have to shoot to kill.”
- Actor Peter Fonda calls for a mob to kidnap President Trump’s 11-year-old son Barron and throw him in a cage with pedophiles. Fonda calls for a mob to sexually humiliate and abuse Sarah Sanders and Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen. Nancy Sinatra praises Peter Fonda for his tweets.
- Washington Post reporter publicly calls on mobs to give Trump officials a “life sentence” of harassment.
- Multiple death threats against Reps. Steve Scalise and Chris Smith. Among those subsequently arrested for making the online threats were Democrat supporters Carlos Bayon and Dereal Finklin.
- Eric Holder – the only U.S. Attorney General ever held in Contempt of Congress – called for violence.
- New York Times op-ed columnist Michelle Goldberg advocated for violence against pro-life students.
- CBS encourages physical attacks on conservatives.
- Left-wing actress Bette Midler suggested stabbing President Trump in a since-deleted tweet on Twitter.
- CNN’s Chris Cuomo defended Antifa in August 2018, saying that “all punches are not equal morally.”
- Tom Arnold fantasized about killing Donald Trump, Jr. Trump Jr. called Arnold a piece of garbage in an indirect response to that tweet on another tweet, while Arnold received heavy criticism for the death threat tweet and was reported by several responders to the FBI and the Secret Service, who last visited him on October 25, 2018 after he made an open threat against President Trump in a Twitter post on October 19 that year.
- Maine Democrat Senate candidate Bre Kidman, a woman who claims to be “non-binary” and has endorsed Bernie Sanders for President, unveiled a guillotine as the campaign logo for her US Senate campaign. When grilled about the use of a guillotine as campaign symbolism, Kidman, in a flimsy attempt to take the heat off herself, claimed that the guillotine was not meant to be taken literally, despite its notorious use as a method of execution by the Left against its opponents during the French Revolution; Kidman was subsequently criticized on
- Senate Democrat Leader Chuck Schumer threatened Supreme Court Justices Bret Kavanaugh and Neil Gorsuch during a speech at a pro-abortion rally: “I want to tell you Gorsuch, I want to tell you Kavanaugh: You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price.” “You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.”
- Christine Pelosi, the daughter of Nancy Pelosi, drew heavy criticism on Twitter for putting up a tweet which tastelessly celebrated both the 2017 assault on Senator Rand Paul and Paul’s recent diagnosis of COVID-19. The tweet has since been deleted for being in violation of Twitter’s rules, an extremely rare instance of a leftist’s tweet being deleted for that reason.
- Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden called the police “the enemy.”
- Jessica Doty Whitaker was murdered in Indianapolis by a racist Black Lives Matter thug who shot her in the head for her declaration that “All lives matter”, then cowardly ran off after he shot her.
- Amidst Donald Trump‘s acceptance speech, far-left mob on the White House lawn staged a mock guillotine executing a doll representing the president.
- Walkaway founder Brandon Straka was physically assaulted by Black Lives Matter terrorists and bigots who called him “f*gg*t”.
The links are but a small part of the Encyclopedia of Left Wing Violence During the Trump Era. Left wing violence has been non-stop over the last four years.
The next time someone tells Trump is to blame for violence take out your list and suggest they put it where it will be most effective. The left started it before Trump took office and hasn’t let up since.
As Sandy Cortez says about violence
‘Whatever gets the job done’
But she means left wing violence only.