During a WLS radio interview, Jesse Sharkey Chicago Teachers Union (CTU) Vice President had a difficult time explaining his participation in the Midwest Marxist Conference. He refused to answer questions pertaining to why he was there and how the Chicago teachers are involved with the conference and the sponsor, the International Socialists Organization.
Posts Tagged: Teachers Unions and Communism
blog advertising is good for you
- 3 America took a bite of the poisonous fruit of liberalism and now people are dying for it
- 4 Look What The JayVee Team Is Up To Now: Is Obama’s Real ISIS Strategy On Display? (Guest Post)
- 7 Obama’s three year plan for ISIS, Iran, Iraq and about everything else
- 33 Did President Obama Just Deliver a Political Memorial Day Speech?
- 6 Memorializing Our Fallen in Ramadi
- on Obama’s three year plan for ISIS, Iran, Iraq and about everything else -
- on Pelosi: We’ve made big “advances” against ISIS … on social media … kind of -
- on Bill Clinton Created Shell Company So Hillary Wouldn’t Have To Report Income In Financial Disclosure -
- on Chief Of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard: US Has ‘No Will’ To Fight Islamic State… -
- on Obama and Hillary Are All Too Happy to Coerce Acceptance of Their Agendas -