During a WLS radio interview, Jesse Sharkey Chicago Teachers Union (CTU) Vice President had a difficult time explaining his participation in the Midwest Marxist Conference. He refused to answer questions pertaining to why he was there and how the Chicago teachers are involved with the conference and the sponsor, the International Socialists Organization.
Posts Tagged: Teachers Unions and Communism
- on Florida Woman Causes Disaster … Debbie Wasserman Schultz should resign her House seat. -
- on Is London’s Islamic Mayor the Key to Saving the United States? (1 of 2) -
- on DNC refers to Hispanic outreach as “Taco Bowl Engagement” -
- on BIG MOTHER: Hillary Clinton Demanded Passwords to Every Social Media Account of Veep Candidates’ Family Members -
- on Yes, #NeverTrumpers, You Are In Fact Morally Responsible for the Hillary Clinton Presidency You’re Agitating For -