It was with great interest that I watched Facebook catch fire with support of the calls for picketing and sick-outs at Wal-Mart stores across the country on Black Friday. From what I could tell, most of those supporting the calls were liberals who attacked the company with claims that it doesn’t pay “a living wage”, “exploits” its workers, or owes its workers health care. I even saw one fantastical claim that a majority of Wal-Mart employees are on food stamps.
Posts Tagged: strikes
blog advertising is good for you
- 3 Mexico bought Bill and now Hillary is ready to throw open the gates to more illegals
- 1 Is Reality Starting To Seep Into Greece’s Government? (Guest Post)
- 18 The War on Poverty – $40 Trillion Funding Failure Rather than Facebook or FUBU or Ford
- 14 Ever notice something is always left out of some crime reports?
- 8 For Police It’s A Thankless Job (Guest Post)
- on Baltimore Police Radio Dispatch Reveals: Stunning Evidence of Marilyn Mosby’s “Egregious Rush to Judgment” In Her Charges… -
- on The War on Poverty – $40 Trillion Funding Failure Rather than Facebook or FUBU or Ford -
- on Garland mayor blames Pam Geller: “She invited an incendiary reaction” -
- on Mayor Stephanie hides behind race hustler Sharpton -
- on Mexico bought Bill and now Hillary is ready to throw open the gates to more illegals -