It was with great interest that I watched Facebook catch fire with support of the calls for picketing and sick-outs at Wal-Mart stores across the country on Black Friday. From what I could tell, most of those supporting the calls were liberals who attacked the company with claims that it doesn’t pay “a living wage”, “exploits” its workers, or owes its workers health care. I even saw one fantastical claim that a majority of Wal-Mart employees are on food stamps.
Posts Tagged: strikes
blog advertising is good for you
- 2 Jihad In Paris: The One Critical Lesson The West Must Learn (Guest Post)
- 3 President Obama Pardons Turkey for Shooting Down Russian Fighter Jet
- 25 How Soon Until Alice’s Restaurant is Deemed Hate Speech?
- 20 Video of Russian Pilot Being Fired At
- 17 Obama’s pattern of shaping intelligence to fit his narrative