Last week the Bureau of Labor Statistics released a report that said that the labor force participation rate (LFPR) dropped to 63.6%, the lowest rate since Jimmy Carter was in office. Essentially that means that of the population of 16 year and older, 37.4% of them decided not to work or not to seek work…. Read more »
Posts Tagged: SSI
blog advertising is good for you
- 4 Marie Harf – Seriously (Guest Post)
- 7 America took a bite of the poisonous fruit of liberalism and now people are dying for it
- 4 Look What The JayVee Team Is Up To Now: Is Obama’s Real ISIS Strategy On Display? (Guest Post)
- 7 Obama’s three year plan for ISIS, Iran, Iraq and about everything else
- 36 Did President Obama Just Deliver a Political Memorial Day Speech?