Erik Wemple stretched credulity to the breaking point not long ago trying to dismiss the right noticing how George Zimmerman’s ethnicity was described. Why did New York Times call George Zimmerman ‘white Hispanic’? Q.E.D.: Use of the term in the New York Times archives is rare. Phil Corbett, the paper’s standards editor, concedes that “white… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Sen. Ted Cruz
blog advertising is good for you
- 1 French reporters: Obama is an a**hole
- 3 This global warming summit is not a serious event
- 14 “Climate change” is about the money. It’s always about the money- and look who’s going to profit.
- 28 The Black Lives Matter Movement: The Preening of Petulant Millennials vs. Actually Accomplishing Anything
- 30 Chris Matthews Raises an Excellent Point