Last week the Bureau of Labor Statistics released a report that said that the labor force participation rate (LFPR) dropped to 63.6%, the lowest rate since Jimmy Carter was in office. Essentially that means that of the population of 16 year and older, 37.4% of them decided not to work or not to seek work…. Read more »
Posts Tagged: redistribution of wealth
blog advertising is good for you
- 1 Unconstitutional: The UN & Obama’s Strong Cities Network (Guest Post)
- 2 Are you ready for the era of the dictator President?
- 5 The Obama refugee policy: metastasizing jihad in a community near you (Guest Post)
- 5 5 Critiques of Internet Feminism (Guest Post)
- 11 Cheryl Mills rips open the Clinton email scandal