A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. I know I’ve been talking a lot about guns, gun control, and the 2nd Amendment (2A) a lot lately. I can’t help it. Our basic rights, recognized and… Read more »
Posts Tagged: militia clause
blog advertising is good for you
- 7 Liberalism Good and Not-So-Good? It Depends On Which Kind! (Guest Post)
- 18 Why Do Leftists Love The Death Tax So?
- 11 Don’t the Turkish clerics have something better to do? (Guest Post)
- 9 Hillary: On the road learning to fake sincerity and humility
- 12 “Mr. Smith, do you still beat your wife?” and other lies the GOP must contend with in order to win in 2016