A week ago Saturday may wife, my sister, my brother-in-law and I drove into New York City for a meal at Carmine’s on 44th and 6th. We’ve been there many times and always have a great time. One needs to understand how the food is served (family style) before ordering and and that you’ll need a suitcase to carry home the leftovers but it is dependably terrific.
Posts Tagged: Guy’s American Kitchen
- 3 Religious Extremists Are Our Biggest Threat, and They’re Not Who You Think (5 of 5)
- 2 Hillary’s Mixed Marxist Accoutrement
- 11 For Marco Rubio being right on Barack Obama was a Pyrrhic victory
- 28 The Left’s Dirty Secret – They Hate You. Yes, YOU. (Part 4 of 5)
- 26 Libya- Hillary’s gift to ISIS. Now the JV team has chemical weapons