A week ago Saturday may wife, my sister, my brother-in-law and I drove into New York City for a meal at Carmine’s on 44th and 6th. We’ve been there many times and always have a great time. One needs to understand how the food is served (family style) before ordering and and that you’ll need a suitcase to carry home the leftovers but it is dependably terrific.
Posts Tagged: Diners Drive-ins and Dives
- 0 What is the Greatest Purveyor of “Violent Extremism”?
- 12 Do Not Go Gently Into That Good Night… Ted Cruz, The Constitution and Third Party Choices
- 4 The Trump dominoes start to fall UPDATED
- 63 He’s a jerk, but now he’s our jerk. And yes, he can win. UPDATED
- 4 Top Ten Ways Ronald Reagan is Just Like Donald Trump! (Guest Post)