Image via Sodahead Upon the demise of Osama Bin Laden, Barack Obama was positively ubiquitous. He basked endlessly in the afterglow. NY Times: Bin Laden Is Dead, Obama Says In a late-night appearance in the East Room of the White House, Mr. Obama declared that “justice has been done” as he disclosed that American military… Read more »
Posts Tagged: blame the video
blog advertising is good for you
- 2 Jihad In Paris: The One Critical Lesson The West Must Learn (Guest Post)
- 3 President Obama Pardons Turkey for Shooting Down Russian Fighter Jet
- 25 How Soon Until Alice’s Restaurant is Deemed Hate Speech?
- 20 Video of Russian Pilot Being Fired At
- 17 Obama’s pattern of shaping intelligence to fit his narrative