I’ve always been a fan of Van Gogh’s paintings. I similarly like Renoir, and Seurat. Although I like some of Picasso’s early work, most of it I find a bit odd. My favorite artist however is William Adolphe Bouguereau, a 19th century French artist whose works are the polar opposite of the impressionists, literally. From the… Read more »
Posts Tagged: art
blog advertising is good for you
- 2 Jihad In Paris: The One Critical Lesson The West Must Learn (Guest Post)
- 3 President Obama Pardons Turkey for Shooting Down Russian Fighter Jet
- 25 How Soon Until Alice’s Restaurant is Deemed Hate Speech?
- 20 Video of Russian Pilot Being Fired At
- 17 Obama’s pattern of shaping intelligence to fit his narrative