There is nothing in the Constitution or federal case law that permits legislation by “executive order” — especially the lifting or disregard of fundamental rights…
About CurtView all posts by Curt →
Curt served in the Marine Corps for four years and has been a law enforcement officer in Los Angeles for the last 24 years.
- on You Don’t Know What Obama Said at the Mosque -
- on The Left Has Two Huge Advantages, and I Have No Idea How we Overcome Them (Part 2 of 5) -
- on John Kasich Is Not the ‘Electable’ Republican -
- on GOP Debate on the Waterboarding Issue -
- on Don’t tell Bernie Sanders, but capitalism has made human life fantastically better. Here’s how -