There is nothing in the Constitution or federal case law that permits legislation by “executive order” — especially the lifting or disregard of fundamental rights…
About CurtView all posts by Curt →
Curt served in the Marine Corps for four years and has been a law enforcement officer in Los Angeles for the last 24 years.
blog advertising is good for you
- 14 The Government Has a Plan to Drastically Change How You Eat! (Guest Post)
- 7 Do You Believe in the Truth, Fairey?
- 5 How are Hillary’s emails not classified while on her server but are classified when they’re supposed to be released?
- 16 Marie Harf – Seriously (Guest Post)
- 17 America took a bite of the poisonous fruit of liberalism and now people are dying for it
- on Do You Believe in the Truth, Fairey? -
- on The Government Has a Plan to Drastically Change How You Eat! (Guest Post) -
- on Feminist claims that bad consensual sex equals rape victimize women just as surely as the McMartin trials victimized children -
- on The Democrats’ Blatant Hypocrisy on Equal Pay and the Minimum Wage -
- on This Is What Happens When A Millennial Tries To Get A Job -