Remember when profiling was bad?
About DrJohnView all posts by DrJohn →
DrJohn has been a health care professional for more than 30 years. In addition to clinical practice he has done extensive research and has published widely with over 70 original articles and abstracts in the peer-reviewed literature. DrJohn is well known in his field and has lectured on every continent except for Antarctica. He has been married to the same wonderful lady for over 30 years and has three kids- two sons, both of whom are attorneys and one daughter on her way into the field of education. DrJohn was brought up with the concept that one can do well if one is prepared to work hard but nothing in life is guaranteed. Except for liberals being foolish.
blog advertising is good for you
- 1 Unconstitutional: The UN & Obama’s Strong Cities Network (Guest Post)
- 2 Are you ready for the era of the dictator President?
- 5 The Obama refugee policy: metastasizing jihad in a community near you (Guest Post)
- 5 5 Critiques of Internet Feminism (Guest Post)
- 11 Cheryl Mills rips open the Clinton email scandal