Remember when profiling was bad?
About DrJohnView all posts by DrJohn →
DrJohn has been a health care professional for more than 30 years. In addition to clinical practice he has done extensive research and has published widely with over 70 original articles and abstracts in the peer-reviewed literature. DrJohn is well known in his field and has lectured on every continent except for Antarctica. He has been married to the same wonderful lady for over 30 years and has three kids- two sons, both of whom are attorneys and one daughter on her way into the field of education. DrJohn was brought up with the concept that one can do well if one is prepared to work hard but nothing in life is guaranteed. Except for liberals being foolish.
blog advertising is good for you
- 7 In the Interests of Science
- 2 GOP debates: Common Sense Changes to Limit Self-inflicted Wounds (Guest Post)
- 35 Baby Parts Farms: How far away from this are we really?
- 2 Shouldn’t Allowing our Troops to Carry Guns on Base be Championed by The Left?
- 5 Islamic Jihad – 11 Days That Shame America And The West (Guest Post)