Remember when profiling was bad?
About DrJohnView all posts by DrJohn →
DrJohn has been a health care professional for more than 30 years. In addition to clinical practice he has done extensive research and has published widely with over 70 original articles and abstracts in the peer-reviewed literature. DrJohn is well known in his field and has lectured on every continent except for Antarctica. He has been married to the same wonderful lady for over 30 years and has three kids- two sons, both of whom are attorneys and one daughter on her way into the field of education. DrJohn was brought up with the concept that one can do well if one is prepared to work hard but nothing in life is guaranteed. Except for liberals being foolish.
blog advertising is good for you
- 6 Liberalism Good and Not-So-Good? It Depends On Which Kind! (Guest Post)
- 17 Why Do Leftists Love The Death Tax So?
- 11 Don’t the Turkish clerics have something better to do? (Guest Post)
- 9 Hillary: On the road learning to fake sincerity and humility
- 12 “Mr. Smith, do you still beat your wife?” and other lies the GOP must contend with in order to win in 2016
- on Liberalism Good and Not-So-Good? It Depends On Which Kind! (Guest Post) -
- on Newsweek: Largest individual donor to Clinton Foundation has trade ties to Iran -
- on Hillary versus any likely GOP nominee is a toss-up -
- on Judicial Watch: FBI Holds ‘Special’ Meeting After ISIS Report -
- on Did FBI Director Comey Deliberately Mislead on ISIS Recruitment of Americans Before Mid-Term Elections? -