The trouble in WI reminds me of an episode of the Simpsons. Springfield is a dry town again. Homer has gotten into the moonshine business and become the number one distiller. All the while an ace police chief is doggedly trying to catch him in the act. At one point the lawman stands on a hill overlooking Springfield and vows out loud that he will catch Homer. Up from the distant town below floats a faint retort from Homer, “No you won’t.” His determination clearly showing, the lawman replies that he will…only to again be met by the same response.
Posts by Gozer
blog advertising is good for you
- on DNC Chair can’t explain difference between democrats and socialists -
- on Sometimes It’s Just Easier To Care About Dead Lions Than Dead People -
- on Of Cute Babies and Stuffed Lions… Why Cecil Gets All The Attention -
- on Baby Parts Farms: How far away from this are we really? -
- on Judge Who Blocked Planned Parenthood Videos RAISED $230,000 for OBAMA!! -