The trouble in WI reminds me of an episode of the Simpsons. Springfield is a dry town again. Homer has gotten into the moonshine business and become the number one distiller. All the while an ace police chief is doggedly trying to catch him in the act. At one point the lawman stands on a hill overlooking Springfield and vows out loud that he will catch Homer. Up from the distant town below floats a faint retort from Homer, “No you won’t.” His determination clearly showing, the lawman replies that he will…only to again be met by the same response.
Posts by Gozer
- 0 Being a Leftist Means never having to Say You’re Sorry (3 of 5)
- 8 Hillary has a planned fundraiser with….BAIN CAPITAL?!?
- 12 Bernie wants a socialist revolution? Why don’t we review how socialist revolutions have gone!
- 14 The Left Has Two Huge Advantages, and I Have No Idea How we Overcome Them (Part 2 of 5)
- 25 Never mind the primaries. democrats should simply hold Clinton coin tosses