The trouble in WI reminds me of an episode of the Simpsons. Springfield is a dry town again. Homer has gotten into the moonshine business and become the number one distiller. All the while an ace police chief is doggedly trying to catch him in the act. At one point the lawman stands on a hill overlooking Springfield and vows out loud that he will catch Homer. Up from the distant town below floats a faint retort from Homer, “No you won’t.” His determination clearly showing, the lawman replies that he will…only to again be met by the same response.
Posts by Gozer
- 6 What is the Greatest Purveyor of “Violent Extremism”?
- 18 Do Not Go Gently Into That Good Night… Ted Cruz, The Constitution and Third Party Choices
- 4 The Trump dominoes start to fall UPDATED
- 73 He’s a jerk, but now he’s our jerk. And yes, he can win. UPDATED
- 4 Top Ten Ways Ronald Reagan is Just Like Donald Trump! (Guest Post)