By Sam Faddis
The full import of what is happening to American national security remains apparently unclear to the media, both left and right. Even Biden’s harshest critics accuse him merely of incompetence and weakness. They avoid the increasingly obvious truth. Joe is guilty of malfeasance. What he is doing to America is deliberate.
And, so far remarkably successful.
Afghanistan is lost. A new terrorist superstate has been born. Ukraine is in flames and all of Europe is destabilized. And meanwhile, as the world fixates on Kyiv and Odessa, Biden’s team in Vienna is preparing to surrender to Iran and the ayatollahs.
Rob Malley is America’s lead negotiator in discussions intended to resurrect the disastrous Iran nuclear deal. What Malley, acting for Joe Biden, is preparing, however, is shockingly enough, a series of agreements and concessions that actually may make the original Iran nuclear deal look good. Three members of the U.S. negotiating team have already quit in protest.
2. “What’s happening in Vienna is a total disaster” one warned. The entire negotiations have been filtered and “essentially run” by Russian diplomat Mikhail Ulyanov.
The concessions and other misguided policies have led three members of the U.S. negotiating team to leave. pic.twitter.com/N8Si0GxMwE
— Gabriel Noronha (@GLNoronha) March 2, 2022
As soon as next week, reporting indicates that Biden will rescind the Executive Order which sanctioned 112 Iranians and Iranian entities. The list of individuals who will be cleansed reads like a Who’s Who of terror:
– Mohsen Rezaei, former commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), was involved in a bombing in Argentine of a Jewish community center in 1994 that killed 85 people.
– Brigadier General Hossein Dehghan, who commanded IRGC forces in Lebanon during the time period when Hezbollah, an Iranian proxy group armed and trained by Iran, bombed the United States Marine barracks. Two hundred and forty-0ne Americans died in that attack.
– Ali Akbar Velayati, a senior advisor to Supreme Leader Khamenei, was also directly involved in the 1994 bombing in Argentina.
– Sanctions on Iranian bonyads will also be lifted. These organizations have seized the property of dissidents opposing the ayatollahs and created slush funds used by Iran’s elite to enrich themselves.
– Sepah Bank will be freed of sanctions. Sepah is at the heart of Iranian efforts to procure sensitive missile technology.
– Sanctions will be lifted on the Central Bank of Iran and the National Development Fund, which were sanctioned under counterterrorism authorities for providing billions of dollars to the IRGC, the Qods Force, and Hizballah. These organizations continue to fund terrorism. They will now be able to operate much more openly and effectively.
Just like Obama, who could not BUY a foreign police success, all idiot Biden is going for is an agreement… ANY agreement. He has nothing but failures and disasters to claim as his own (and it’s only been a YEAR!), so, just like Obama, all idiot Biden wants to do is stand before the adoring media and say, “We have a deal!” It doesn’t matter that it is a terrible deal, that Iran called all the shots and made the US, once again, like like an impotent weakling. Just being able to claim they have a “deal” is all idiot Biden can expect or wants.
The world laughs at us.
Remember how quickly Iran released the Hotages after Reagan took over from that pathetic little pipsqueak Carter? It seams the Democrats would rather Cow-Tow to Iran just like Obama did
If when this is over its a wake up call for our government I doubt Biden and company will answer.
It would seem Iranian born Valerie Jarrett, second in command to Ron klaine, is spearheading this policy. It was Valerie Jarrett in the obama admin who had her hands all over the iran deal. It’s back for iran deal part deux