- Facebook’s plunging stock price weighed on world markets on Thursday, dragging down major stock indexes
- Shares in Facebook owner Meta fell 24% in morning trading after the company’s dismal earnings report
- The decline marked Facebook’s worst one-day loss since its Wall Street debut in 2012
- The company’s overall value dropped by $200 billion, a figure greater than the entire Greek economy
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg saw $29 billion erased from his net worth
More at The Daily Mail
Hope Zuckey doesn’t jump out of a window.
Give me a minute on that….
Zuckerberg should be prosecuted for the money he provided to steal the 2020 election.
Look, BookFace has been irrelevant for a while. They frantically bought their competition, so they’re going to make the leap to meta and resurge.
Hate to say it, but If Zuckerberg can rig elections, publicly, then this is just the beginning for them.