● Shot: “I think that Teddy Roosevelt was a great American.”
—Hillary Clinton in a May 1, 2008 interview with Bill O’Reilly.
● Double-Shot: “It’s time to take a page from Teddy Roosevelt’s book and get our economy working for Americans again. That’s what I’ll do as president.”
—Hillary, as quoted in an October 28, 2015 Dow Jones Marketwatch.com article titled “Hillary Clinton wants to be Teddy Roosevelt.”
● Chaser: “Red paint was splashed at the statue of Theodore Roosevelt on the steps of the American Museum of Natural History early Thursday, according to cops.”
—The New York Post, October 26, 2017.
● Hangover: The Teddy Roosevelt statue will be removed from the Natural History Museum.
—NewsDio, quoting the New York Times, today.
Teddy Rooselvelt was Republican who set aside Americas very first Wildlife Refuge Pelican Island he was Hunter and Military Leader He would not fit in the liberals idea of a Eco-Freak like the screwballs who climb up trees
The left has lost control of their spoiled children and they have NO idea how to wrangle them.
the snowflakes, millennials and all of these spoiled little brats are in for a rude awakening. these useless and witless class is part of the left political strategy to destroy America.. it is a psychological operation design to invert the psychological growth process; thus, creating unstable emotional individuals that can not act or think for themselves-herd mentality/mob mentality.
These is an excellent book Dear America: Who’s Driving the Bus?
-recall that civil war is not a race war, an economic war, or a war between the states. it is a psychological battle between states of mind that will determine who has the power in our society, who is in control..It all begins in children:hapless, dependent, self-absorbed and completely lacking in boundaries.
-if one looks at the mental matrix in a cross sectional psychological review, 65-80 % will emerge in a state of total narcissism.
– they are now the pawns of their master.