- Republican Gov. Glenn Youngkin signed 11 executive orders following his swearing-in ceremony on Saturday
- They include the overturning of Virginia’s mask mandate for public schools and COVID vaccination requirement for state workers
- Youngkin also signed an order that bans the teaching of Critical Race Theory which was a major focus of his 2021 campaign
- Governor also signed an order promising to investigate an alleged sexual assault in a Loudoun County high school
- The governor announced an executive order that terminates the current members of the state’s Parole Board in favor of his new appointees.
- Many of Youngkin’s moves could face legal challenges as well as pushback from state lawmakers
A great start. More at the Daily Mail
Funny… he bans CRT and all those who claim it doesn’t exist/isn’t taught/is taught but isn’t racist all become outraged.
Surely, we’re talking about Trump too.