Michael Bloomberg, who fashions himself a moderate “alternative” in the Democratic primary, officially snuck in as a contender in the latest Quinnipiac Poll in third behind Bernie Sanders and Joe Biden. This is what burning billions of dollars on your own ego will get you. While the poll eliminated doubts on Sanders as the Democrat frontrunner, any American soul who dislikes being disarmed, having everything from trans fats to large drinks banned, and also can do math and not blame all crime on black males (a demo he endorses stopping and frisking), will really dislike this poll.
Let’s look at some of Bloomberg’s “moderate” positions, since this is the banner he’s gunning for in the primary:
- Bloomberg proposed taxing the poor so that they had no discretionary income to spend on anything he defines as unhealthy. He actually said this: “That’s the good thing about them because the problem is in people who don’t have a lot of money. And so higher taxes should have a bigger impact on their behavior and how they deal with themselves.” When countered, Bloomberg defended his stance by saying “Well, we want the poor to live longer so they can get an education and enjoy life.” Nanny knows best. (Bloomberg’s plan includes more taxes than Biden’s.)
- Bloomberg invited himself into labor and delivery rooms by pushing new moms to breastfeed and through his Latch On NYC program, requiring them to explain their private choice to the hospital if they chose (or health resulted in) formula feeding before being given formula (which was kept locked away).
- This is all the stuff Bloomberg banned as mayor, everything from trans fats to an improper ratio of bathrooms in buildings.
- Bloomberg came under fire for describing Cory Booker as “well spoken.”
- His campaign is run by lobbyists.
- Bloomberg was blasted after he replaced the NYC school board, established by the state, with himself.
- He was criticized for his previous sexist remarks about women.
- Bloomberg served as an apologist for Communist China by defending communism as a legitimate and fair representation for people.
- After an average citizen stopped a church shooting in Texas, Bloomberg blasted the act (not the murder, but the law-abiding citizens using his lawfully carried firearm to stop said murderer), saying: “It may be true — I wasn’t there; I don’t know the facts — that somebody in the congregation had their own gun and killed the person who murdered two other people, but it’s the job of law enforcement to have guns and to decide when to shoot. You just do not want the average citizen carrying a gun in a crowded place.”
- Bloomberg endorses state surveillance (he loathes the 4th and 2nd Amendments).
Democrats who feared Trump would use the Presidency to enhance his wealth will happily support Bloomberg who SHOWS all the potential to do far worse. But, he’s a Democrat (for now) and that waives all their fears.
what his muslin face obama enriched his personal life via the presidency. whore dog billy did the same and looted the White House of paintings and artifacts before he left. USSS transported $29 million in cash to little Rock two days before he and slut hillary left the white house
Having so many potential Democratic presidential opponents seems to be presenting a bit of a targeting problem—particularly when there’s no particular one-size-fits-all defense.
It’s the Zero you’re not watching that’s most likely to get through.
[DELETED COMMENT FROM OUR RESIDENT SOCK PUPPET GARY MILLER]
@Linda Baum: Sorry, but the article consists entirely of Bloomberg’s on words and actions. But, he’s a multi-billionaire that like to play totalitarian and controls his own media outfit… what’s not to trust?
So it’s Gary Miller…knew something was fishy with you but you can’t help yourself.
@Deplorable Me: Dont worry AJs feminine side is a bit jealous. He tried to put his water pistol in his bra holster and it fell thru to his jockstrap then through that too. guess it was time for mom to wash socks.
Really doesnt matter Trumps going to win anyway.
@Curt: He will never get his moneys worth out of that goodwill wig now.
That called Obama back in 2008..spelled with a capital zero. Still waiting for what slight of hand the DNC has in store for this election.
what you do not remember is that NYC hated the socialist boomie as mayor. during his administration the city degenerated into corruption and mass mayhem. Rudy Giuliani has been very vocal and critical of his 8 years as mayor. so America wants an idiot who wanted to ban 32 oz soft drinks as he milked the city’s coffers dry?