Black Lives Matter as an entity has existed going back to the Baltimore riots, but its impact on the country has truly been felt in the last year. Following the death of George Floyd, hundreds of millions of dollars poured into the national organization’s coffers, and while that’s been lauded as a win for social justice, at some point, black Americans should seriously start analyzing whether the BLM movement has done anything but make their lives worse.
For example, while local chapters die on the vine, the national organization’s founder has now bought four houses, totaling millions of dollars. Her latest purchase was a $1.4 million estate in an almost completely white area of California.
Doesn’t that say something about these activists and how seriously they take their own movement? They get their lucrative book deals, expensive homes, professorships at big universities, and media appearances. Then they flee black areas of the country. Meanwhile, the black community at large, specifically in Democrat-led cities, is suffering. Things are not getting better for them, and the data proves it. Notice that murder and overall crime rates have skyrocketed in America’s major cities since BLM started pushing the “defund the police” mantra.
Take Minneapolis, MN as an example, and one which is extremely relevant. You’ve probably seen the most recent clips of rioting and looting that took place there after the shooting of Daunte Wright (that shooting appears to have been an accident). BLM immediately organized “protests” that devolved into violence and destruction before a single fact was in on that case.
Now that we know race had nothing to do with the incident, what exactly was the point? What did any of that gain the black community in that area? Further, Minneapolis has seen a 250% rise in gunshot victims since this time last year.
So BLM activists gain national plaudits while black neighborhoods are burned down and black people are murdered in higher numbers. Tell me again how BLM is helping black Americans?
Meanwhile, woke corporations pay off those BLM activists to the cheers of the left while those same corporations leave predominantly black areas due to the uncertainty and high crime rates. It’s classic virtue-signaling, where an elite group gets to pat themselves on the back while normal people gain absolutely nothing, and in fact, pay the price. It’s truly a testament to just how cynical our politics have become.
Lastly, due to all the harm caused by the BLM movement’s rush to demonize police, specifically leading to skyrocketing crime rates, the economic situation in our inner cities has become increasingly dire.
When Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood and hater of America’s black population, wanted to increase abortions and sterilizations among black women, she was smart enough to TRY to get black front women to sell her ideas as good for black women.
So, too, the commies of the world.
They are almost all lily white.
But they USE useful idiots whenever they can.
This woman and her lesbian partner are two such useful idiots.
They may not be killed immediately if commies take over America.
But that’s the pattern among other commie leaders who took out their own useful idiots before even killing other groups who opposed them.
the Bee has come up with 10 ways to end racism:
There’s a lot of talk about ending racism, and no one really agrees on how to go about doing it. But we’re experts, and experts always know what they’re talking about.
We sat and meditated in our expert brains and came up with the definitive methods for stopping racism in its tracks. Here they are — 10 easy ways to end racism forever:
1. Kill all white people. – An easy one. And if you’re white, well, you know what to do.
2. Pluck out everyone’s eyes. – Can’t be racist if you can’t see.
3. Bravely walk through a riot and give some police officers a cool, refreshing Pepsi. – Effective and refreshing. This tip brought to you by Pepsi. #sponsored
4. Teach everyone to always focus on race as the most important thing about a person. – The only way to end racism is to make sure you’re constantly talking about race and never letting people forget what the color of their skin is for even a second.
5. Have the earth get invaded by flesh-eating aliens so we have a common enemy to unite against. – Bring on the aliens.
6. Segregate people by skin color. – We can’t talk honestly about racism if we’re all just mixed together like a melting pot. We need to segregate into different rooms, schools, and drinking fountains.
7. Steal some Nikes. – Racism will crumble as you bash the window of the Nike store and leave with some sweet kicks.
8. Start an organization to fight racism and use the proceeds to buy multiple mansions. – Every time you buy a big house, forty million racists drop dead.
9. Have an after-school special about how racism is bad, hosted by a cool TV star like Kirk Cameron. – You could have on trendy bands like Hanson and Kris Kross, and the kids would all give up their racist ways.
10. Whatever you do, don’t believe the lie that we’re all one blood and race is a social construct meant to divide us. – This is dangerous Christian brainwashing and will only lead to people treating each other the same. And we can’t defeat racism that way.
Now go forth and punch racism in the face.
belligerent, larceny and murder is a international terrorist organization with ties jihadi and the muslin brotherhood. the corruption of the cia, fbi doj,dod, dhs, are will documented in Haney’s work: See Something/Say nothing.. the gay terrorist obama had Haney wacked for his knowledge
If they can not act more civilized and riot everytime a cop shoots a armed black crinimal then they should leave America Now
No one can deny the plight of Native Americans, especially those that are forced to live on the rez, but I lost all respect for the radical AIM (American Indian Movement) when they went violent. And did they make rez life any better? Hell, no. It’s worse than it has ever been.
Maybe the blacks should talk to Native Americans on how violence never increases sympathy for issues or makes any problem better.
Sorry, Curt, but while I agree with the premise of your title, I have to say I find no surprises in it. Remember, my friend, with the left every day is opposite day.