As expected, Fulton County DA Fani Willis indicted Donald Trump and 18 others. There are a number of curiosities that jump right out at you.
- The charges against Trump and friends were leaked and published before the Grand Jury was done. Willis claimed that the posted charges were erroneous but they proved to be accurate. This suggests that the fix was in long ago.
- These charges could have been filed long ago. Willis is asking for a trial in about six months, which overlaps nicely with Jack Smith’s trial dates and wants everyone tried together.
- One of the charges is ” violating the state’s racketeering act” which makes this very odd:
LOL how the hell can Willis use this as evidence of a racketeering operation in Fulton County? pic.twitter.com/pqJQczbH97
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) August 15, 2023
4. Another charge is “Conspiracy to Commit Impersonating a Public Officer.” That is exactly what Hunter Biden’s legal team did. Why were they not charged?
5. Yet another charge is “Solicitation of Violation of Oath by a Public Officer.” Also exactly what hunter Biden’s legal team did.
6. Then there’s this
7. Denying election results is not a crime. here’s 24 minutes of democrats do just that without any recourse.
NEW VIDEO: 24 minutes of Democrats denying election results. pic.twitter.com/gDnNqfruWD
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) February 17, 2023
8. Here’s a great takedown from Margot Cleveland
Read it all.
I don’t think this is the slam dunk Big Fani Willis thinks it is.