Led by an angry old man, the democrat party is scraping the bottom of the barrel for candidates this fall. Sure, they try to sound intelligent and moderate but they’re pretty much, as Biden might say, the dregs of society. Here’s a nice cross section of these sad choices.
Mandela Barnes is the Lt. Governor of Wisconsin and he is running for the Senate against Ron Johnson. Let’s see what he would bring to the Senate. Firstly, he’s a defundocrat. It pains him to see the police funded.
Mandela Barnes, Democrat nominee for Senate in Wisconsin: "It pains me" to see "larger chunk" of city budgets go toward funding the police pic.twitter.com/k37CSdHbVj
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) August 18, 2022
Barnes is an anarchist. Remember those riots in Wisconsin? They resulted in $50 million in damages. Barnes says they weren’t really riots at all.
Weeks after the violent riots of summer 2020, Wisconsin Democrat Senate candidate Mandela Barnes said they weren’t actually “riots” at all:
“It’s frustration. You can’t tell people how to be frustrated…more than damage, destruction, and rebellion, it is frustration.” pic.twitter.com/PRsfTSHSmY
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) September 12, 2022
Never you mind about all that damage. People were frustrated. They’re entitled to destroy.
Barnes is a Marxist. He said the founding of this nation was “awful.”
Wisconsin Democrat Senate candidate Mandela Barnes in 2021:
“Things were bad. Things were terrible. The founding of this nation? Awful.” pic.twitter.com/DQj2QlXZe6
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) September 13, 2022
This country has more than enough Marxists in the House. It does not need another Marxist to soil the Senate.
Krystle Matthews, from South Carolina. is a democrat candidate for the US Senate against Tim Scott. She is a racist through and through.
- Project Veritas Action has published audio of U.S. Senate candidate and current State Rep., Krystal Matthews (D-South Carolina), speaking to an inmate on a recorded line. On that call, Matthews used racially-charged language and encouraged dirty campaign tricks including democrats running as republicans for local office.
- Matthews: “We need some secret sleepers. Like you need, we need them to run as the other side, even though they for our side. We need people to run as Republicans in these local elections. This is the only way you’re going to change the dynamics in South Carolina.”
- Matthews: “I still got to struggle to raise money for my campaign? Where the f*** is my black people with money? I don’t care about no dope money! Give me that dope boy money!”
- Matthews: “S***, where the f**king dope? Where the duffle bag boys? Get you- find me somebody from your family that don’t even know you donating to my campaign and put that s*** under they names.”
- Matthews: “Honestly, these ain’t the same type of black people that I grew up around. I don’t recognize these black people. So, I black because I don’t understand the type of black that they are. Now, can I talk intelligently? Can I- I could be. Listen, I can move in all kind of circles, but I’m a n**** at heart. I love black people. I feel safest around my people. “
- Matthews: “We need some folks that can wear all black at night and take they f****** yard signs down when they- when they sleeping.”
Murray demanded separate zoom interviews from the local media and they knuckled under to her. In return, Smiley went nuclear on that media.
Like she always does, my opponent refused. Sadly but predictably, the Herald caved to Murray’s demands for separate Zoom interviews.
Watch what happened next: pic.twitter.com/zUfaMFjEUm
— Tiffany Smiley (@SmileyForWA) September 9, 2022
democrat Katie Hobbs us running for Governor in the state of Arizona against Kari Lake. She refuses to debate Lake.
“Is there any scenario in which Secretary Hobbs will share the stage with Mrs. Lake?”
Hobbs Campaign Manager: “I’m not going to answer a hypothetical question”
“I don’t think it’s a hypothetical question. Is there any scenario where she will share the stage?”
*crickets* 🦗 pic.twitter.com/gKvAPjlz5P
— Kari Lake (@KariLake) September 8, 2022
Again, I understand why. Lake would demolish Hobbs in a debate.
Karen Bass is currently a House democrat from South LA
- South Los Angeles crime rates are 83% higher than the national average
- Violent crimes in South Los Angeles are 331% higher than the national average
- In South Los Angeles you have a 1 in 24 chance of becoming a victim of crime
She is running for Mayor of Los Angeles. Recently her home was allegedly burglarized by two white supremacists named Juan Espinoza and Patricio Munoz. Oddly, they took only the guns and not any cash or valuables. It’s all very curious.
John Fetterman is a Pennsylvania democrat running for the US Senate. He firmly believes in emptying the prisons. He says that won’t endanger anyone despite denying it. Having suffered a stroke earlier this year, Fetterman is not well.
— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) September 6, 2022
He won’t debate his opponent, Mehmet Oz, because he would do poorly consequent to his disability.
Tim Ryan, Ohio democrat running for reelection to the US Senate, is a beauty. He said Republicans should be confronted and killed. He also says he’s bipartisan. Crazie Mazie Hirono only called for violence against Republicans.
Were I the GOP, I’d be focusing on these characters. They’re very appealing.