Dhimmitude is the surrendering to and appeasing of Muslims. It is now the official foreign policy of Barack Obama. Obama is unable to use the terms Islamic and terrorism or extremism in the same sentence. It’s frustrating both the right and the left.
“The idea that you’re tying outreach to terrorist activity is both offensive to the community and specious from a counterterrorism research perspective,” said Mike German of the Brennan Center for Justice at New York University School of Law.
Obama didn’t hesitate to bring up the Crusades, albeit wrongly. In so doing, Obama mindlessly argued that Islam was a religion eight hundred years behind civilization. Obama asserted that slavery and segregation were Christian traditions and even managed to offend India.
He can’t say “Islamic extremism.” Why is that? Obama has never raised a rhetorical umbrella over Christianity or Judaism to protect them from the heat of criticism but now builds a bunker to shield Islam. It seems the more atrocities committed in the name of Islam the more forceful the defense.
What tripe. No war was ever lost by killing all of the enemy.
Obama’s assertion that 99.9% of Muslims reject radicalism is nonsense. And frightening:
– An alarming 26% of American Muslims ages 18 to 29 believe suicide bombings vs. non-Muslims “can be justified.” That means our Muslim youth are just as radicalized as their counterparts in France, Germany and Britain.
– “Taking the life of those who abandon Islam is most widely supported in Egypt (86%) and Jordan (82%)”
– Solid majorities in Egypt, Lebanon and several other Muslim nations agree that carrying out suicide bombings against non-Muslims “can be justified,”
– Though Pew’s seminal 2007 poll of 1,050 U.S. Muslims did not ask about Shariah law, it found that even in America, a large majority of Muslims — 69% — believe women should be separated from or subordinated to men.
– What’s more, a majority of devout Muslims here don’t think Muslims should adopt “American customs.” They think the Muslim community should remain distinct from American society, and they frown on other Muslim immigrants assimilating into American life. Younger Muslims express even less patriotism, with 60% under 30 saying they’re more loyal to Islam than America.
Exactly when did the self-described Constitutional scholar become an Islamic scholar?
Here’s the thing. Why is it OUR responsibility to solve this problem? Why does Obama demand that WE avoid being offended by what people do in the name of Islam? Why do WE have to fear that our outrage over the atrocities committed by Muslims might “radicalize” more of them?
What the f*ck?
Why isn’t Islam more afraid that what Muslims are doing in the name of Allah might piss us off even more? Why is this the job of the President of the US?
Why aren’t THEY cleaning up their problem?
The man Obama vehemently opposed, Egypt’s al Sisi, actually identifies the problem:
I say and repeat again that we are in need of a religious revolution. You, imams, are responsible before Allah. The entire world, I say it again, the entire world is waiting for your next move… because this umma is being torn, it is being destroyed, it is being lost—and it is being lost by our own hands.
Obama could take a lesson from Sisi. Instead, Obama is likely to send NASA again to reach out to the Islamic extremists.
Yeah, that’s the ticket.