Those are the words of a special forces operator directed at former Libyan Chief of Mission William Roebuck.
Why were these words uttered?
Because now they have been ordered out of Libya, empty handed.
Special operators in the region tell Fox News that while Benghazi targets have been identified for months, officials in Washington could “never pull the trigger.” In fact, one source insists that much of the information on Benghazi suspects had been passed along to the White House after being vetted by the Department of Defense and the State Department — and at least one recommendation for direct action on a Benghazi suspect was given to President Obama as recently as Aug. 7.
Meanwhile, months after video, photo and voice documentation on the Benghazi suspects was first presented to high-level military leaders, the State Department and ultimately the White House, prison breaks in the country have eroded security. U.S. special forces have now been relegated to a “villa,” a stopover for the operators before they’re shipped out of the country entirely.
“We put American special operations in harm’s way to develop a picture of these suspects and to seek justice and instead of acting, we stalled. We just let it slip and pass us by and now it’s going to be much more difficult,” one source said, citing 1,200 prisoners escaping two weeks ago. “It’s already blowing up. Daily assassinations, bi-weekly prison escapes, we waited way too long.”
They have known where the suspects were and told to do nothing….
Fox News reported earlier this year that American forces had identified suspects by the end of November 2012, and reported on their whereabouts to Roebuck last January, yet no action was taken. They returned again in January to identify and locate these same suspects after being requested to do so by military leaders. In the months since, the operators in the region have been sitting in de facto standby, despite the Justice Department charges being filed.
So, while Hillary was up on the hill telling Congress “What difference, at this point, does it make?” she knew where the terrorists were, had operators in country who could kill or capture them and she obviously told them to stand down.
Because in the end what difference does it make…to Hillary.
And those employee’s that were deemed responsible for the lack of security that lead to deaths of our men in Libya, Charlene Lamb, the deputy assistant security tasked with embassy security, Scott Bultrowicz, the former director of diplomatic security, and Deputy Assistant Secretary Raymond Maxwell have all been placed back on duty.
One more time….no one who was responsible for the attack is captured. No one responsible for the lack of security, not Hillary nor her underlings, have been held to answer.
It’s a disgrace.