Over the last few years Barack Obama has frequently been described as “detached.”
Charles Krauthammer in 2009- Obama is “cool and detached and unconcerned” :
On the situation in Detroit
Yet Obama’s approach to the cities has been a detached one, favoring a broadly palatable “metropolitan policy,” which encourages cooperation between cities and suburbs.
In a previous post I asked “Where’s Waldobama”? Events were flying about and Obama was nowhere to be seen.
Now the world stares at a genuine nuclear crisis in Japan, a civil war rages in Libya, the dollar is on the edge of losing its tenure as being the world’s reserve currency. And Obama? He’s filling out his NCAA bracket for ESPN. While the world reels, Barack Obama plays his 61st round of golf.
It’s mind boggling. Obama is not just detached. It’s far worse than that. He doesn’t give a freaking damn and I don’t think he is even capable of caring.
Barack Obama is a sociopath.
Here is a list of potential sociopathic behaviors from Profile of a Sociopath See if any sound familiar.
* Glibness/Superficial Charm
* Manipulative and Conning
* Grandiose Sense of Self
* Pathological Lying
* Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
* Shallow Emotions
* Incapacity for Love
* Need for Stimulation
* Callousness/Lack of Empathy
* Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
* Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
* Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
* Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
* Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
* Contemptuous of those who seek to understand them
* Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them
* Only rarely in difficulty with the law, but seeks out situations where their tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired
* Conventional appearance
* Goal of enslavement of their victim(s)
* Exercises despotic control over every aspect of the victim’s life
* Has an emotional need to justify their crimes and therefore needs their victim’s affirmation (respect, gratitude and love)
* Ultimate goal is the creation of a willing victim
* Incapable of real human attachment to another
* Unable to feel remorse or guilt
* Narcissism, grandiosity (self-importance not based on achievements)
* May state readily that their goal is to rule the world
Everyone knows that Social Security is in trouble, but Obama’s overriding concern is his re-election:
Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner, National Economic Council Director Gene Sperling and Sperling’s deputy, Jason Furman — leading figures in the president’s economic team — are pressing Obama to cut Social Security benefits if necessary, say sources familiar with their positions.
But Obama’s political team, led by David Axelrod, David Plouffe and Jim Messina, are urging the president to understand that backing benefit cuts could prove disastrous to his 2012 reelection hopes, sources say.
President Obama makes his first major fund-raising pitch for his 2012 re-election on Monday night when he meets with about 50 backers—some involved in his 2008 campaign and others who are considered potential major supporters.
Obama meets with the group at the St. Regis Hotel at 7:30 p.m. est at an event organized by the Democratic National Committee, which is the political arm of the Obama operation for now since “official” Obama re-election papers have yet to be filed with the Federal Election Commission. No money for the 2012 re-elect can be collected until Obama files with the FEC. Any pledges obtained at the DNC reception Monday night–it is a DNC event–goes to the DNC. But since the main purpose of the DNC at this stage is to support Obama’s programs and re-election–it is a difference without a major distinction.
Obama is focused like a laser on bullying and “Women’s History Month.”
Why the focus on bullying? Because poor Obama was bullied as a child
“If there’s one goal of this conference,” Obama said, “it’s to dispel the myth that bullying is just a harmless rite of passage or an inevitable part of growing up. It’s not.” He spoke to more than 100 parents, students, teachers and others gathered to discuss the problem and share ideas for solutions.
“Bullying can have destructive consequences for our young people. And it’s not something we have to accept,” he said.
In other words, it’s all about him. And if it’s not about him, he doesn’t give a rat’s ass about it. He is a sociopath. The United States has a President, but this what the US looks like without a leader.
Libya, spending, Japan- Obama is sitting them all out and waiting to see what’s best for him.
He is a disgrace to the office of the President.