Tis the season to reflect on what we value, what we cherish, and what we are thankful for in this great nation. We live in challenging times and uncertainty is our constant companion – yet there is much I am grateful for every day of the year:
- To the men and women serving overseas protecting our life and freedom. THANK YOU!
- I’m thankful for the homeless man who resides on a steam grate outside the parking garage at work. I’m given a daily reminder of how fortunate I have been in life and how much work is needed to help people in this situation. Homelessness in Philly is not a dry statistic – it has a face, it has a name.
- Thank you Sarah Palin for revolutionizing feminism to empower women instead of victimizing them.
- I’m thankful for being part of the Sheepdog family. For the past 2+ years I’ve had the privilege to document the story of the American Sheepdogs in West Chester and in the process have discovered the selflessness, sacrifice and nobility of everyday Americans. Every Saturday hope is renewed and I get to spend quality time with Frank, a WW2 veteran who shows up rain or shine.
- I’m grateful for the opportunity to get to know Chris Galloway during his short time on this earth. Rest in Peace, Chris.
- I’m thankful for being part of a conservative grass root awakening in this nation.
- Adopting a homeless dog – I’m ever amazed at how Buster has worked his way into my heart. Liberals would have homeless pets killed in order to protect the environment, I suggest adoption since AGW has been exposed as the fraud of the century.
- Thanks to all the readers of the Flopping Aces – you are constant source of inspiration for all the contributors on Flopping Aces.
- I’m ever thankful for having the opportunity to contribute on Flopping Aces – I love you guy and gals!