A former fetus, the “wordsmith from nantucket” was born in Phoenix, Arizona in 1968. Adopted at birth, wordsmith grew up a military brat. He achieved his B.A. in English from the University of California, Los Angeles (graduating in the top 97% of his class), where he also competed rings for the UCLA mens gymnastics team. The events of 9/11 woke him from his political slumber and malaise. Currently a personal trainer and gymnastics coach.
The wordsmith has never been to Nantucket.
The U.N. decided to do a research, with the following question:
“Please give your honest opinion in solving the lack of food in the rest of the world.”
The results obtained were very disappointing because:
– Eastern Europe didn’t understand what “honesty” meant;
– Africa didn’t understand what “food” meant;
– Western Europe didn’t understand what “lack of” meant;
– Asia didn’t understand what “opinion” meant;
– Middle East didn’t understand what “solving” meant;
– South America didn’t understand what “please” meant;
– and…. the U.S. didn’t understand what “rest of the world” meant.
Good crop, not going to be any shortage of humor. You wonder why the media doesn’t see the humor with Hussein?
In all 8 years, they never got W. Bush cartoon right, nobody can recognize him, but they sure did get Obama’s character right. He is so easy to do,: black skin, barn door’s ears, skinny legs, hughe teeth and evil eyes. Boy this guy is ugly.
The horns, fangs and yellow eyes are there but invisible to obamatons. Only with wisdom can you see them. Like one of those horror films.