Obama is STILL making the same 3 foreign policy gaffes (lies):
1) The US didn’t take its eye off the ball in Afghanistan and let UBL escape because Bush was preoccupied w Iraq. UBL escaped in Nov2001, Iraq buildup began 10 months later, and Iraq was invaded in 2003. WILL SOMEONE PLEASE GET OBAMA A CALENDER
2) The cost of the war in Iraq literally changes every week according to Obama. Tonight he claimed it was $700+bn. No. That’s the cost of the war on terror as a whole. Iraq (per the Congressional Research Service) cost $444.6bn as of July. For reference, the cost of all the Clinton Wars was about $450bn most of which was spent “containing” Saddam, and that “containment”….caused UBL to decide to start killing Americans; caused the war on terror
3) Obama promised to encourage democracy, reforms, peace, love, and happiness in Pakistan via foreign aid, but Biden said in the VP debate that the first thing they’d cut due to the financial crisis….is foreign aid.
(waiting for link to transcript)
Just to pepper Stix’s comment, here’s an interesting walk thru the history of computers from the Computer History museum.
Cherish this “excellence” of man… because with the changes an Obama admin and the DNC promise, our soon-to-be-homogeneous society will no longer be encouraged to achive such heights but under mandate by the govt, and as an employee of the govt.
“Have faith, believe! Thoughts matters. Create a winning energy.” (Craig)
“Dude, do you realize how Lefty/Stoner that sounds? Funny though.” (The Bronze)
Bronze, you are so wrong. Lesftists are losers, they are always complaining about things, they are pessimists… it is never their fault, it’s always someone else. They are negative… and this is why they can’t accomplished a damn thing.
When Henry Ford was bringing his vision of the motor vehicule into our world, people around him ridiculed him and thought he had gone mad to pursue such a “wild” vision. But Henry Ford knew much more than the people who ridiculed him, he knew thoughts mattered.
Here is one of his greatest citations:
” Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right” (Henry Ford)
Obama’s full of crap and wrong on the numbers, and Biden is the Hindenburg of falsehood.
But it depends partly on what you count, as to how much. If you count VA medical costs for our people involved, then it’s higher (of course). Here’s what the Congressional Research Service says:
“As of enactment of H.R. 2642[end of July 2008], the FY2008 Supplemental, funds appropriated since the 9/11 attacks to DOD, State/USAID and VA for medical costs for the wars in Iraq, Afghanistan and enhanced security total $859 billion. This total includes:
– $653 billion for Iraq;
– $172 billion for Afghanistan;
– $28 billion for enhanced security; and
– $5 billion unallocated (see Tables 2, 3, and 4).”
http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/natsec/RL33110.pdf p. 4 [PDF p. 8]
The Cost of Iraq, Afghanistan, and Other Global
War on Terror Operations Since 9/11, Congressional Research Service
There’s also this:
“As of April 30, 2008, DOD reported that $572.5 billion has been obligated for
the Global War on Terror (GWOT) including
– $444.2 billion for Iraq, and
– $100.4 billion for Operation Enduring Freedom, and
– $27.9 billion for Operation Noble Eagle (enhanced security).”
p. 13-14 [PDF p. 17-18]
The latest spin you’ll hear to justify Biden’s claim (“I’ll say it again”) is that Biden meant that we spend more in 3 weeks on MILITARY OPERATIONS in Iraq than we’ve spent on RECONSTRUCTION (non-military operations) in Afghanistan since Oct. 2001. Clever, but also false. Not that it matters to Obaden and cult.
Heh…Biden is the “bag” to Obama’s “douche”. Put them together, and what do you get?
Douche | Bag
I need to make a sign for the front of my house 🙂