Two young reporters, Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein brought down the Nixon Presidency in the mid-1970’s. Would they have pursued the Watergate story if it meant deposing a Democrat president? Probably not, but it was one of the top stories of the Twentieth Century and it caused President Nixon to resign. Reporters back in those days were not yet considered lackeys for the Democrat Party.
Posts Tagged: White House Intimidation
blog advertising is good for you
- on Obama’s pattern of shaping intelligence to fit his narrative -
- on Anyone Who Would Use Terror as an Excuse to Subvert the Second Amendment Should Be Tarred & Feathered -
- on Obama will defeat ISIS with Global Warming Conference -
- on Video of Russian Pilot Being Fired At -
- on Pilgrims and PowerPoints Don’t Mix -