Two young reporters, Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein brought down the Nixon Presidency in the mid-1970’s. Would they have pursued the Watergate story if it meant deposing a Democrat president? Probably not, but it was one of the top stories of the Twentieth Century and it caused President Nixon to resign. Reporters back in those days were not yet considered lackeys for the Democrat Party.
Posts Tagged: White House Intimidation
blog advertising is good for you
- 22 This is a perfect example of what makes Obama such an ass
- 8 Crazy isn’t disagreeing with Obama. Crazy is believing ANYTHING he says
- 21 New Report: Hillary’s Emails Contained Classified Data About Embassy Security Issues & Relations With Russia
- 91 Hillary’s email caper: She had inside help
- 15 Here is How the Pro-Choice Crowd Can Win the Debate Once and for All… Or Forever Shut Up