The Keystone Pipeline has been viewed as a means to alleviate several problems: reducing America’s dependency upon Middle East Oil, providing a source for America’s refining of oil if America ever decides to face reality and challenge the environmentalist insistence against building domestic refineries, lowering the price of fuel at the pump (since increasing pump prices directly influences the price of all domestic products, since everything moves by oil), providing employment for many Americans in the construction of the pipeline and at the port, and an assurance of a reliable source of crude (in case we decide to accept reality).
Posts Tagged: The Tyranny Of The EPA
blog advertising is good for you
- on How We Win Matters: Observations on the Recent SCOTUS Decisions (Guest Post) -
- on US retailer Walmart apologises for making ISIL cake -
- on How long before the American flag has to come down? -
- on Gay Marriage Still Doesn’t Exist, No Matter What The Supreme Court Says -
- on Will Democrats Apologize for Slavery and Segregation? -