This article begins with an anecdotal story, retold with accuracy from a first person account. If you have reason to doubt the word of a grade twelve Algebra teacher with 30 years experience, please don’t read the article; she has been a customer of mine for years and I will assure you, she has no reason or tendency to exaggerate.
Posts Tagged: Terror In The Classroom
blog advertising is good for you
- 7 Liberalism Good and Not-So-Good? It Depends On Which Kind! (Guest Post)
- 17 Why Do Leftists Love The Death Tax So?
- 11 Don’t the Turkish clerics have something better to do? (Guest Post)
- 9 Hillary: On the road learning to fake sincerity and humility
- 12 “Mr. Smith, do you still beat your wife?” and other lies the GOP must contend with in order to win in 2016
- on Illegals will be voting in the 2016 election -
- on Developing world abandoning Obama’s green agenda, turning to China for help -
- on Did FBI Director Comey Deliberately Mislead on ISIS Recruitment of Americans Before Mid-Term Elections? -
- on Liberalism Good and Not-So-Good? It Depends On Which Kind! (Guest Post) -
- on Hillary Clinton’s Chipotle Order -