Socialist Dominique Strauss-Kuhn, former Managing Director of the IMF has resigned; apparently, he realized how difficult it will be to run such a dynamic enterprise from prison. French Finance Minister Christine Lagarde is being considered as his replacement. The jobs has benefits, staying in $3,000 night hotel rooms with complete maid service, at least in Europe are considered part of the package among Europe’s privileged Elite. However, since DSK managed to expose the seamier side of the of the European class of ‘noblesse’ and their dubious feelings ‘noblesse oblige’ toward the common masses, concepts that play so conveniently for the European Socialist, the world is beginning to question the wisdom of installing European Socialists to run this complex and powerful monetary fund.
Posts Tagged: Socialist Leadership
blog advertising is good for you
- 2 President Obama Pardons Turkey for Shooting Down Russian Fighter Jet
- 23 How Soon Until Alice’s Restaurant is Deemed Hate Speech?
- 17 Video of Russian Pilot Being Fired At
- 17 Obama’s pattern of shaping intelligence to fit his narrative
- 10 King Leonidas, ISIS and the Culture War Barack Obama Refuses to See… Nevermind Fight