Socialist Dominique Strauss-Kuhn, former Managing Director of the IMF has resigned; apparently, he realized how difficult it will be to run such a dynamic enterprise from prison. French Finance Minister Christine Lagarde is being considered as his replacement. The jobs has benefits, staying in $3,000 night hotel rooms with complete maid service, at least in Europe are considered part of the package among Europe’s privileged Elite. However, since DSK managed to expose the seamier side of the of the European class of ‘noblesse’ and their dubious feelings ‘noblesse oblige’ toward the common masses, concepts that play so conveniently for the European Socialist, the world is beginning to question the wisdom of installing European Socialists to run this complex and powerful monetary fund.
Posts Tagged: Socialist Leadership
- 3 Hillary’s 18 1/2 minutes
- 28 Obama administration: Saving a deserter was “absolutely” worth the lives of six good American soldiers
- 14 Obama Administration Declassified Top-Secret Document About Israel’s Nuclear Program
- 6 Had he done this in Iraq, ISIS would be the JV
- 18 Barack Obama And Iran – A Love Story: How Far Will One Man Go To Validate His Nobel Peace Prize? And What Price Will The World Pay?