The racetrack is a world within a world. It can be a dangerous place, injuries and death happen all too frequently, but you can make dear friends at the track; especially, if you work on the backside where the horses are stabled. Everyone on the backside can be divided into three groups: those who are addicted to gambling, those who are in love with the equine beast and those for whom the equine is merely a means to provide a job or for a few to make a fortune.
Posts Tagged: Quick Cheap Health Care
blog advertising is good for you
- 2 Selling out the country is a long standing Clinton family tradition
- 22 Obama kills another American. And an ally. They were good guys.
- 3 You’ll Never Guess Who’s Blasting Conservative Media Now… (Guest Post)
- 2 Net Neutrality – the GOP’s latest Wasted Opportunity (Guest Post)
- 30 The Schutzstaffel lives on. It’s known as the Wisconsin Democrat Party
- on Net Neutrality – the GOP’s latest Wasted Opportunity (Guest Post) -
- on You’ll Never Guess Who’s Blasting Conservative Media Now… (Guest Post) -
- on A Review of Fobus Holsters -
- on Hillary: Religious beliefs have to go -
- on NYT Reporter: Clinton Officials Lied About a Meeting Taking Place, Unaware of Photo Evidence -