The racetrack is a world within a world. It can be a dangerous place, injuries and death happen all too frequently, but you can make dear friends at the track; especially, if you work on the backside where the horses are stabled. Everyone on the backside can be divided into three groups: those who are addicted to gambling, those who are in love with the equine beast and those for whom the equine is merely a means to provide a job or for a few to make a fortune.
Posts Tagged: Quick Cheap Health Care
- 2 Hillary’s 18 1/2 minutes
- 28 Obama administration: Saving a deserter was “absolutely” worth the lives of six good American soldiers
- 13 Obama Administration Declassified Top-Secret Document About Israel’s Nuclear Program
- 6 Had he done this in Iraq, ISIS would be the JV
- 18 Barack Obama And Iran – A Love Story: How Far Will One Man Go To Validate His Nobel Peace Prize? And What Price Will The World Pay?