Conservatives stand for less intrusion by the state into their personal lives, and while the rest of America was voting on Obama or Obama Lite, Louisiana was voting on making the right to keep and bear arms “a fundamental right,” and thus threw a wrench in the gears of Liberal Judges who insist on legislating from the bench.
Posts Tagged: Propping-up the Second
blog advertising is good for you
- 2 Selling out the country is a long standing Clinton family tradition
- 22 Obama kills another American. And an ally. They were good guys.
- 3 You’ll Never Guess Who’s Blasting Conservative Media Now… (Guest Post)
- 2 Net Neutrality – the GOP’s latest Wasted Opportunity (Guest Post)
- 30 The Schutzstaffel lives on. It’s known as the Wisconsin Democrat Party
- on Net Neutrality – the GOP’s latest Wasted Opportunity (Guest Post) -
- on You’ll Never Guess Who’s Blasting Conservative Media Now… (Guest Post) -
- on A Review of Fobus Holsters -
- on Hillary: Religious beliefs have to go -
- on NYT Reporter: Clinton Officials Lied About a Meeting Taking Place, Unaware of Photo Evidence -