Conservatives stand for less intrusion by the state into their personal lives, and while the rest of America was voting on Obama or Obama Lite, Louisiana was voting on making the right to keep and bear arms “a fundamental right,” and thus threw a wrench in the gears of Liberal Judges who insist on legislating from the bench.
Posts Tagged: Propping-up the Second
blog advertising is good for you
- 18 New Planned Parenthood video puts the lie to everything the left says.
- 69 Of Cute Babies and Stuffed Lions… Why Cecil Gets All The Attention
- 14 Ayatollah Khamenei Annihilates Claims by Obama, Jarrett and Johnson
- 5 Sunday Funnies
- 12 Where Are the Animal Rights Activists on the Planned Parenthood Videos?
- on It’s clear that GOP candidates aren’t going to get the affirmative action treatment Obama got from the press -
- on Sometimes It’s Just Easier To Care About Dead Lions Than Dead People -
- on Israeli Preemptive Action, Western Reaction -
- on Feminist Bitchings of the Day -
- on DNC Chair can’t explain difference between democrats and socialists -