This was WAY back in 2010 “…your employer, it’s estimated, would see premiums fall by as much as 3000% which means they could give you a raise.” Steve Gilbert had some fun with this: Let’s say an employer pays $4,000 in health care premiums for an employee. If his premium goes down 100% he will… Read more »
Posts Tagged: premiums down 3000%?
blog advertising is good for you
- 2 Jihad In Paris: The One Critical Lesson The West Must Learn (Guest Post)
- 3 President Obama Pardons Turkey for Shooting Down Russian Fighter Jet
- 24 How Soon Until Alice’s Restaurant is Deemed Hate Speech?
- 18 Video of Russian Pilot Being Fired At
- 17 Obama’s pattern of shaping intelligence to fit his narrative
- on Kasich ad hits ‘Trump’s dangerous rhetoric’ -
- on Obama’s Moral Hypocrisy on the Syrian-Refugee Question Is Astounding -
- on Prepare to Be Blindsided in 2016 -
- on President Obama Pardons Turkey for Shooting Down Russian Fighter Jet -
- on Jihad In Paris: The One Critical Lesson The West Must Learn (Guest Post) -