This was WAY back in 2010 “…your employer, it’s estimated, would see premiums fall by as much as 3000% which means they could give you a raise.” Steve Gilbert had some fun with this: Let’s say an employer pays $4,000 in health care premiums for an employee. If his premium goes down 100% he will… Read more »
Posts Tagged: premiums down 3000%?
blog advertising is good for you
- 4 Marie Harf – Seriously (Guest Post)
- 7 America took a bite of the poisonous fruit of liberalism and now people are dying for it
- 4 Look What The JayVee Team Is Up To Now: Is Obama’s Real ISIS Strategy On Display? (Guest Post)
- 7 Obama’s three year plan for ISIS, Iran, Iraq and about everything else
- 36 Did President Obama Just Deliver a Political Memorial Day Speech?