I had an interesting conversation today with a customer, while she was paying me to work on her horses; after delving into religion, philosophy, metaphysics, and eventually the climate, it became obvious that she was hiding her Liberal proclivities to be agreeable. She was convinced we should use natural gas and “quit digging up dinosaurs for our energy needs, there were too many humans and the world would be a better place after a massive die-off.” Her premises were pregnant with opportunities to attack, but in situations like this, it is better to have your opponent wondering about the discussion while in bed later on and questioning the simple reasoning she had heard earlier with a sense of emptiness and bewilderment.
Posts Tagged: organic compounds and politics
blog advertising is good for you
- 19 New Planned Parenthood video puts the lie to everything the left says.
- 69 Of Cute Babies and Stuffed Lions… Why Cecil Gets All The Attention
- 14 Ayatollah Khamenei Annihilates Claims by Obama, Jarrett and Johnson
- 5 Sunday Funnies
- 12 Where Are the Animal Rights Activists on the Planned Parenthood Videos?
- on New Planned Parenthood video puts the lie to everything the left says. -
- on It’s clear that GOP candidates aren’t going to get the affirmative action treatment Obama got from the press -
- on Sometimes It’s Just Easier To Care About Dead Lions Than Dead People -
- on Israeli Preemptive Action, Western Reaction -
- on Feminist Bitchings of the Day -