I had an interesting conversation today with a customer, while she was paying me to work on her horses; after delving into religion, philosophy, metaphysics, and eventually the climate, it became obvious that she was hiding her Liberal proclivities to be agreeable. She was convinced we should use natural gas and “quit digging up dinosaurs for our energy needs, there were too many humans and the world would be a better place after a massive die-off.” Her premises were pregnant with opportunities to attack, but in situations like this, it is better to have your opponent wondering about the discussion while in bed later on and questioning the simple reasoning she had heard earlier with a sense of emptiness and bewilderment.
Posts Tagged: organic compounds and politics
blog advertising is good for you
- on Where is Al Qaeda Leader Ayman al-Zawahiri? -
- on My Son Died for Ramadi. Now ISIS Has It. -
- on The Truth About the Status of Forces Agreement -
- on Forcing Stephanopolous Away from 2016 Election Coverage is Exactly the Wrong Move (Guest Post) -
- on The Same Paid Protesters And Organizers From #Ferguson, #Baltimore Instigating In Cleveland Too -