The Keystone Pipeline has been viewed as a means to alleviate several problems: reducing America’s dependency upon Middle East Oil, providing a source for America’s refining of oil if America ever decides to face reality and challenge the environmentalist insistence against building domestic refineries, lowering the price of fuel at the pump (since increasing pump prices directly influences the price of all domestic products, since everything moves by oil), providing employment for many Americans in the construction of the pipeline and at the port, and an assurance of a reliable source of crude (in case we decide to accept reality).
Posts Tagged: Obama Logic
- 2 Hillary’s 18 1/2 minutes
- 28 Obama administration: Saving a deserter was “absolutely” worth the lives of six good American soldiers
- 13 Obama Administration Declassified Top-Secret Document About Israel’s Nuclear Program
- 6 Had he done this in Iraq, ISIS would be the JV
- 18 Barack Obama And Iran – A Love Story: How Far Will One Man Go To Validate His Nobel Peace Prize? And What Price Will The World Pay?