I had an interesting conversation today with a customer, while she was paying me to work on her horses; after delving into religion, philosophy, metaphysics, and eventually the climate, it became obvious that she was hiding her Liberal proclivities to be agreeable. She was convinced we should use natural gas and “quit digging up dinosaurs for our energy needs, there were too many humans and the world would be a better place after a massive die-off.” Her premises were pregnant with opportunities to attack, but in situations like this, it is better to have your opponent wondering about the discussion while in bed later on and questioning the simple reasoning she had heard earlier with a sense of emptiness and bewilderment.
Posts Tagged: neutralizing wild-eyed fanatics
- 12 Do Not Go Gently Into That Good Night… Ted Cruz, The Constitution and Third Party Choices
- 4 The Trump dominoes start to fall UPDATED
- 62 He’s a jerk, but now he’s our jerk. And yes, he can win. UPDATED
- 4 Top Ten Ways Ronald Reagan is Just Like Donald Trump! (Guest Post)
- 4 I’m Hillary Clinton. Vote for me so I can put you out of business!