Way back in 2007 crony capitalism was a bad thing. For years the left had been telling anyone who would listen that the Bush administration was in bed with the oil industry and that Haliburton was given preferential treatment because of its friends in the White House and as a result ended up bilking the government out of millions if not billions of dollars.
Posts Tagged: most transparent administration
blog advertising is good for you
- 2 President Obama Pardons Turkey for Shooting Down Russian Fighter Jet
- 23 How Soon Until Alice’s Restaurant is Deemed Hate Speech?
- 17 Video of Russian Pilot Being Fired At
- 17 Obama’s pattern of shaping intelligence to fit his narrative
- 10 King Leonidas, ISIS and the Culture War Barack Obama Refuses to See… Nevermind Fight