Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. –Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759 A couple of days ago, I read an article about how police in Michigan (go figure) were forcing motorists to surrender their cell phones upon being detention for traffic violations…. Read more »
Posts Tagged: michigan police
blog advertising is good for you
- 1 Unconstitutional: The UN & Obama’s Strong Cities Network (Guest Post)
- 5 Are you ready for the era of the dictator President?
- 6 The Obama refugee policy: metastasizing jihad in a community near you (Guest Post)
- 5 5 Critiques of Internet Feminism (Guest Post)
- 11 Cheryl Mills rips open the Clinton email scandal