I had an interesting conversation today with a customer, while she was paying me to work on her horses; after delving into religion, philosophy, metaphysics, and eventually the climate, it became obvious that she was hiding her Liberal proclivities to be agreeable. She was convinced we should use natural gas and “quit digging up dinosaurs for our energy needs, there were too many humans and the world would be a better place after a massive die-off.” Her premises were pregnant with opportunities to attack, but in situations like this, it is better to have your opponent wondering about the discussion while in bed later on and questioning the simple reasoning she had heard earlier with a sense of emptiness and bewilderment.
Posts Tagged: know your carbon
blog advertising is good for you
- 2 President Obama Pardons Turkey for Shooting Down Russian Fighter Jet
- 23 How Soon Until Alice’s Restaurant is Deemed Hate Speech?
- 16 Video of Russian Pilot Being Fired At
- 17 Obama’s pattern of shaping intelligence to fit his narrative
- 10 King Leonidas, ISIS and the Culture War Barack Obama Refuses to See… Nevermind Fight