Conservatives stand for less intrusion by the state into their personal lives, and while the rest of America was voting on Obama or Obama Lite, Louisiana was voting on making the right to keep and bear arms “a fundamental right,” and thus threw a wrench in the gears of Liberal Judges who insist on legislating from the bench.
Posts Tagged: Judicial Tyranny
blog advertising is good for you
- 2 Chris Matthews Plays Hardball with Mike Morrell
- 6 The Conservative victory in the UK augurs well for Republicans in 2016 (Guest Post)
- 3 Was OBL a 9/11 Troother?
- 4 Hillary will pay back all she owes with American policy favors. And she owes a lot
- 4 The “False Narrative” of the Feinstein Report is a Dark Stain on America’s Image