This was WAY back in 2010 “…your employer, it’s estimated, would see premiums fall by as much as 3000% which means they could give you a raise.” Steve Gilbert had some fun with this: Let’s say an employer pays $4,000 in health care premiums for an employee. If his premium goes down 100% he will… Read more »
Posts Tagged: health care costs
blog advertising is good for you
- 2 Chris Matthews Plays Hardball with Mike Morrell
- 6 The Conservative victory in the UK augurs well for Republicans in 2016 (Guest Post)
- 3 Was OBL a 9/11 Troother?
- 4 Hillary will pay back all she owes with American policy favors. And she owes a lot
- 4 The “False Narrative” of the Feinstein Report is a Dark Stain on America’s Image