This was WAY back in 2010 “…your employer, it’s estimated, would see premiums fall by as much as 3000% which means they could give you a raise.” Steve Gilbert had some fun with this: Let’s say an employer pays $4,000 in health care premiums for an employee. If his premium goes down 100% he will… Read more »
Posts Tagged: health care costs
blog advertising is good for you
- 4 In the Interests of Science
- 2 GOP debates: Common Sense Changes to Limit Self-inflicted Wounds (Guest Post)
- 35 Baby Parts Farms: How far away from this are we really?
- 2 Shouldn’t Allowing our Troops to Carry Guns on Base be Championed by The Left?
- 5 Islamic Jihad – 11 Days That Shame America And The West (Guest Post)