A week ago Saturday may wife, my sister, my brother-in-law and I drove into New York City for a meal at Carmine’s on 44th and 6th. We’ve been there many times and always have a great time. One needs to understand how the food is served (family style) before ordering and and that you’ll need a suitcase to carry home the leftovers but it is dependably terrific.
Posts Tagged: Guy Fieri
blog advertising is good for you
- 2 Jihad In Paris: The One Critical Lesson The West Must Learn (Guest Post)
- 3 President Obama Pardons Turkey for Shooting Down Russian Fighter Jet
- 24 How Soon Until Alice’s Restaurant is Deemed Hate Speech?
- 18 Video of Russian Pilot Being Fired At
- 17 Obama’s pattern of shaping intelligence to fit his narrative
- on Kasich ad hits ‘Trump’s dangerous rhetoric’ -
- on Obama’s Moral Hypocrisy on the Syrian-Refugee Question Is Astounding -
- on Prepare to Be Blindsided in 2016 -
- on President Obama Pardons Turkey for Shooting Down Russian Fighter Jet -
- on Jihad In Paris: The One Critical Lesson The West Must Learn (Guest Post) -