Let’s set the parameters, before you read this article. First and foremost, I am a firm believer in gun control. A good site picture, a steady hand, timed breathing, and a smooth trigger squeeze all contribute to gun control and a tight grouping on your target. Being unfamiliar with your weapon or deficient on any of these components will mean poor gun control and imprecise shooting, which is a waste of ammunition.
Posts Tagged: Gun Control is Important
blog advertising is good for you
- 7 Liberalism Good and Not-So-Good? It Depends On Which Kind! (Guest Post)
- 18 Why Do Leftists Love The Death Tax So?
- 11 Don’t the Turkish clerics have something better to do? (Guest Post)
- 9 Hillary: On the road learning to fake sincerity and humility
- 12 “Mr. Smith, do you still beat your wife?” and other lies the GOP must contend with in order to win in 2016
- on Why Do Leftists Love The Death Tax So? -
- on Illegals will be voting in the 2016 election -
- on Developing world abandoning Obama’s green agenda, turning to China for help -
- on Did FBI Director Comey Deliberately Mislead on ISIS Recruitment of Americans Before Mid-Term Elections? -
- on Liberalism Good and Not-So-Good? It Depends On Which Kind! (Guest Post) -