We are at the beginning of the most consequential domestic conflict the United States has fought since the Civil War. Like the battle between the Blue and Grey, this one is for the continued existence of the country. Today’s weapon of choice might be the legislative pen and the protest sign and there may not be blood flowing in the streets, but make no mistake, the stakes are exactly the same: The survival of the nation as we know it. If that sounds like hyperbole, think about the German inflation of the 1920’s or Zimbabwe today. At some point taxpayers will have nothing left to give, the Chinese will stop buying our debt and our creditors will begin calling in loans that Uncle Sam is unable to pay. We might survive, but America would be a decidedly different nation.
Posts Tagged: fiscal restraint
[DELETED BY AUTHOR]
blog advertising is good for you
- 2 President Obama Pardons Turkey for Shooting Down Russian Fighter Jet
- 23 How Soon Until Alice’s Restaurant is Deemed Hate Speech?
- 16 Video of Russian Pilot Being Fired At
- 17 Obama’s pattern of shaping intelligence to fit his narrative
- 10 King Leonidas, ISIS and the Culture War Barack Obama Refuses to See… Nevermind Fight