We are at the beginning of the most consequential domestic conflict the United States has fought since the Civil War. Like the battle between the Blue and Grey, this one is for the continued existence of the country. Today’s weapon of choice might be the legislative pen and the protest sign and there may not be blood flowing in the streets, but make no mistake, the stakes are exactly the same: The survival of the nation as we know it. If that sounds like hyperbole, think about the German inflation of the 1920’s or Zimbabwe today. At some point taxpayers will have nothing left to give, the Chinese will stop buying our debt and our creditors will begin calling in loans that Uncle Sam is unable to pay. We might survive, but America would be a decidedly different nation.
Posts Tagged: fiscal restraint
[DELETED BY AUTHOR]
blog advertising is good for you
- 7 Liberalism Good and Not-So-Good? It Depends On Which Kind! (Guest Post)
- 17 Why Do Leftists Love The Death Tax So?
- 11 Don’t the Turkish clerics have something better to do? (Guest Post)
- 9 Hillary: On the road learning to fake sincerity and humility
- 12 “Mr. Smith, do you still beat your wife?” and other lies the GOP must contend with in order to win in 2016
- on Illegals will be voting in the 2016 election -
- on Developing world abandoning Obama’s green agenda, turning to China for help -
- on Did FBI Director Comey Deliberately Mislead on ISIS Recruitment of Americans Before Mid-Term Elections? -
- on Liberalism Good and Not-So-Good? It Depends On Which Kind! (Guest Post) -
- on Hillary Clinton’s Chipotle Order -