Let’s set the parameters, before you read this article. First and foremost, I am a firm believer in gun control. A good site picture, a steady hand, timed breathing, and a smooth trigger squeeze all contribute to gun control and a tight grouping on your target. Being unfamiliar with your weapon or deficient on any of these components will mean poor gun control and imprecise shooting, which is a waste of ammunition.
Posts Tagged: Everything in perspective
blog advertising is good for you
- 3 America took a bite of the poisonous fruit of liberalism and now people are dying for it
- 4 Look What The JayVee Team Is Up To Now: Is Obama’s Real ISIS Strategy On Display? (Guest Post)
- 7 Obama’s three year plan for ISIS, Iran, Iraq and about everything else
- 33 Did President Obama Just Deliver a Political Memorial Day Speech?
- 6 Memorializing Our Fallen in Ramadi
- on Obama’s three year plan for ISIS, Iran, Iraq and about everything else -
- on Pelosi: We’ve made big “advances” against ISIS … on social media … kind of -
- on Bill Clinton Created Shell Company So Hillary Wouldn’t Have To Report Income In Financial Disclosure -
- on Chief Of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard: US Has ‘No Will’ To Fight Islamic State… -
- on Obama and Hillary Are All Too Happy to Coerce Acceptance of Their Agendas -