The racetrack is a world within a world. It can be a dangerous place, injuries and death happen all too frequently, but you can make dear friends at the track; especially, if you work on the backside where the horses are stabled. Everyone on the backside can be divided into three groups: those who are addicted to gambling, those who are in love with the equine beast and those for whom the equine is merely a means to provide a job or for a few to make a fortune.
Posts Tagged: Emotional Outbursts Are Seldom Productive
blog advertising is good for you
- 3 Islamic Jihad – 11 Days That Shame America And The West (Guest Post)
- 9 The Corruption and Fundamental Transformation of America by the GOP
- 7 Two months of Hillary emails just before Benghazi are missing
- 5 70th Anniversary of the sinking of the USS Indianapolis
- 59 Mr. President, you are a goddam liar.