The racetrack is a world within a world. It can be a dangerous place, injuries and death happen all too frequently, but you can make dear friends at the track; especially, if you work on the backside where the horses are stabled. Everyone on the backside can be divided into three groups: those who are addicted to gambling, those who are in love with the equine beast and those for whom the equine is merely a means to provide a job or for a few to make a fortune.
Posts Tagged: Emotional Outbursts Are Seldom Productive
- on Being a Leftist Means never having to Say You’re Sorry (3 of 5) -
- on America’s First War with Islamic Terror -
- on The Left Has Two Huge Advantages, and I Have No Idea How we Overcome Them (Part 2 of 5) -
- on Canned lines, ready to serve “message discipline” -
- on GOP Debate on the Waterboarding Issue -