The racetrack is a world within a world. It can be a dangerous place, injuries and death happen all too frequently, but you can make dear friends at the track; especially, if you work on the backside where the horses are stabled. Everyone on the backside can be divided into three groups: those who are addicted to gambling, those who are in love with the equine beast and those for whom the equine is merely a means to provide a job or for a few to make a fortune.
Posts Tagged: Emotional Outbursts Are Seldom Productive
blog advertising is good for you
- 6 Liberalism Good and Not-So-Good? It Depends On Which Kind! (Guest Post)
- 17 Why Do Leftists Love The Death Tax So?
- 11 Don’t the Turkish clerics have something better to do? (Guest Post)
- 9 Hillary: On the road learning to fake sincerity and humility
- 12 “Mr. Smith, do you still beat your wife?” and other lies the GOP must contend with in order to win in 2016
- on Liberalism Good and Not-So-Good? It Depends On Which Kind! (Guest Post) -
- on Newsweek: Largest individual donor to Clinton Foundation has trade ties to Iran -
- on Hillary versus any likely GOP nominee is a toss-up -
- on Judicial Watch: FBI Holds ‘Special’ Meeting After ISIS Report -
- on Did FBI Director Comey Deliberately Mislead on ISIS Recruitment of Americans Before Mid-Term Elections? -