Two young reporters, Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein brought down the Nixon Presidency in the mid-1970’s. Would they have pursued the Watergate story if it meant deposing a Democrat president? Probably not, but it was one of the top stories of the Twentieth Century and it caused President Nixon to resign. Reporters back in those days were not yet considered lackeys for the Democrat Party.
Posts Tagged: Controlling the Press
- on Is London’s Islamic Mayor the Key to Saving the United States? (1 of 2) -
- on Yes, #NeverTrumpers, You Are In Fact Morally Responsible for the Hillary Clinton Presidency You’re Agitating For -
- on McAuliffe To Circumvent VA Supreme Court Ruling On Felon Voter Rights, Will Issue 200,000 Clemency Grants -
- on #DNCLeak Fallout: An Apology, A Revoked Speech, And Tim Kaine’s Grande Spanish Backfire -
- on BIG MOTHER: Hillary Clinton Demanded Passwords to Every Social Media Account of Veep Candidates’ Family Members -