Two young reporters, Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein brought down the Nixon Presidency in the mid-1970’s. Would they have pursued the Watergate story if it meant deposing a Democrat president? Probably not, but it was one of the top stories of the Twentieth Century and it caused President Nixon to resign. Reporters back in those days were not yet considered lackeys for the Democrat Party.
Posts Tagged: Controlling the Press
- 0 What is the Greatest Purveyor of “Violent Extremism”?
- 12 Do Not Go Gently Into That Good Night… Ted Cruz, The Constitution and Third Party Choices
- 4 The Trump dominoes start to fall UPDATED
- 65 He’s a jerk, but now he’s our jerk. And yes, he can win. UPDATED
- 4 Top Ten Ways Ronald Reagan is Just Like Donald Trump! (Guest Post)